More Power, Better Performance
- Buy this Cold Air Intake and Tuner Kit & Submit your Mustang's Info
- A Bama Performance Calibrator writes custom tunes just for your Mustang & Mods
- Load 'em on your Mustang and GO!
- As you add new mods, Bama will update your tune files for FREE!That's right, Free Tunes for Life!
. Improve the performance of your 2007-2009 Shelby GT500 Mustang with a Steeda Cold Air Intake and SCT SF4/X4 Combo pack from AmericanMuscle. This combo kit increase rear wheel horse power and torque and even includes Free Bama V2 Custom Tunes for Life!Bama V2 Custom Tunes.
When you order this combo kit with SCT X4/SF4 Tuner, you aren't just getting a tuner - you are getting the tuner and 2 dyno-tested custom V2 Tunes that are written specifically for your Mustang and your particular modifications by Bama Performance. Bama even includes datalog reviews to ensure your vehicle is fully optimized.Steeda Cold Air Intake.
Improve the airflow into your Shelby's supercharged V8 engine for more horse power and torque all while filtering out harmful power robbing particles. This Steeda Cold Air Intake kit completely replaces your GT500 Mustangs restrictive factory air box, intake tube and paper filter element with a high flow filter assembly for an impressive increase in rear wheel power. See more info about this cold air intake - HereSCT X4 Tuner With Bama V2 Tunes.
The SCT SF4/X4 handheld tuner will allow you to re-tune your Shelby GT500 Mustangs computer for more power and better drivability. We even included two Bama Performance V2 custom tunes to take full advantage of your new Steeda Cold Air Intake! See more info about this tuner - Here
Nitrous (91, 93, E85, Race Fuel)
- Performance V2 (87-93 Octane) - The Performance Tune offers a seamless blend of power, performance and drive-ability. Improving the overall driving experience of your Mustang, the Bama Performance Tune improves vehicle acceleration, increases power throughout the entire RPM and improves throttle response with revised timing, fuel, and VCT maps. Automatic equipped vehicles offer an aggressive shifting map to provide more aggressive transmission settings. This tune is suggested for the aggressive daily driver that is looking for more "get up and go".
- Race V2 (91-93 Octane, E85, Race Fuel) - The Race Tune is designed for maximum performance and ensures the largest increase in vehicle performance. Using the highest grade of fuel available in your area is mandatory as timing, VCT, fuel, and throttle response settings are very aggressive. Automatic transmission settings implement entirely new shift points, torque converter changes and firmness settings designed for Track use.
- Our nitrous option can be added to any of our previously mentioned tune options, but only for 91, 93, E85, or Race Fuel. Technical Note About Fuel.
Use of E85 will require larger fuel injectors such as Injector Dynamics ID1300
or Ford Racing 47lb/hr Injectors
. Unleaded race fuel can also be used, but Stoichiometric points must be supplied.Increase Your Mod's Potential.
From the factory, Ford programs their vehicles to cater to the needs of the daily driver, not the performance enthusiast who adds aftermarket bolt-on modifications in search of more power. When making performance mods, you will need to recalibrate the vehicle's computer to realize their full potential.Free tunes for life!
Every customer that purchases a Bama Tuner is enrolled in the "Free tunes for life" program. Any time that you make additional mods to your vehicle, our team of SCT certified Bama Custom Tuners will create new tunes for you. Just send us a list of the part or parts you've added and we'll email the new tune files to you.Application.
This Steeda Cold Air Intake and SCT X4/SF4 Power Flash Tuner with two custom V2 tune files by Bama Performance is specially designed to fit the 2007-2009 Shelby GT500 Mustang's equipped with the supercharged 5.4L V8 engine.
**NOTE: Programming custom tunes may take 2-3 business days plus applicable shipping time. We recommend ordering other products separately to avoid delay. Some heavily modified cars are not tunable with a mail order tune. Click for details.