If you're looking for a high-end replacement for your 2005-2014 Ford Mustang's boring stock wheels, make sure to check out TSW's Crowthorne Matte Black Wheel 19x9.50. With a superior 5 x 114.30 bolt pattern, this wheel boasts a minimalist yet classy design that perfectly recalls its namesake, the second turn of the Kyalamai racing circuit. Boasting 10 split spokes that radiate from a recessed hub to the very edge of the wheel, this creation's open and clean styling leaves other drivers jealous and intimidated.
Featuring a high-end matte black coat, the Crowthorne wheel manages to soundly crush the competition in any contest of appearance, giving your Pony the upper hand wherever you go. In fact, the aggressive finish perfectly emphasizes its unique look to ensure your Mustang has the respect of every driver on the road or track.
Thanks to the Crowthorne wheel's hardcore 1-piece cast aluminum amalgam construction, your Pony will be able to take on the toughest adventures without a problem. The high-strength build is also ultra lightweight, guaranteeing a powerful performance at every turn. Featuring a 40 offset and a 6.60 backspace, the 19x9.50 wheel will give you a customized look and drive you'll love.
This wheel is backed by a 2-year limited finish warranty as well as a 5-year limited structural warranty, guarding against defects in materials and craftsmanship. Some limitations apply, so check out the full warranties for details.
TSW's Crowthorne Matte Black Wheel 19x9.50 perfectly fits all 2005-2014 Ford Mustangs.
Mounting & Balancing: AmericanMuscle offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Optional Nitrogen Tire Fill
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Mustangs)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS? The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Ford Mustangs that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature? Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor Kit' and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits or TPMS Tool in detail.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov