Sophistication and Strength.
By using a flow-forming process, Vossen cuts down on weight and adds strength, giving the Vossen VFS-10 Silver Metallic Wheel the power to conquer, whether it’s on the road, the strip or the track. Of course, it’s beautiful, too, with its European race-inspired 10-spoke design, its sleek Silver Metallic finish and its unique barrel-to-spoke transitions.
Silver Metallic Finish.
The eye-catching silver metallic finish on the Vossen VFS-10 features a glossy feel that really brings out the many contours and sleek lines of the wheel. It’s not just there to look nice, either; the finish on the VFS-10 also protects against corrosive materials, road debris and other hazards.
Flow Formed Process.
Rather than settle for the status quo of wheel construction, Vossen puts their VFS-10 through their Flow Forming Process, using pressure and heat to stretch it and improve the grain structure. What does that mean for you? A wheel that’s lighter, stronger and more durable.
Vossen VFS-10 Wheels are all covered by the manufacturer’s industry-leading 5-Year Workmanship Warranty, plus a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty. The Vossen website has all the small print.
The Vossen VFS-10 Wheel is made to be a perfect fit for any 2015-2019 Ford Mustang.
Mounting & Balancing: AmericanMuscle offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Optional Nitrogen Tire Fill
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Mustangs)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS? The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Ford Mustangs that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature? Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor Kit' and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits or TPMS Tool in detail.
CA Residents: Warning: California's Proposition 65