For Aggressive Race Performance.
Unleash your S197 Mustang's full potential with the Weld Racing RTS S77 15x5-Inch Black Anodized Wheel designed for improved racing performance. It’s an excellent racing wheel that comes with the perfect combination of agility, flexibility, and durability. With this on your car, you can drive further, faster, and safer.
Heavy-duty black finish.
This performance wheel is designed to perform and look good for a long time. The coating also acts as a protective layer against corrosion, rust, and scratches. With this wheel on your car, you can drive anywhere, anytime no matter the weather.
The RTS S77 17x5 wheel is built for toughness. It’s a 3-piece modular wheel formulated from a cold forged rim shells an incredibly strong forged billet center joined with a unique welding technique exceeding F.E.A. standards. This makes it durable and flexible making it ideal for intense racing.
The manufacturer backs the RTS S77 17x5 wheel with a 30-day limited warranty against poor manufacturing and defects in materials.
For a perfect fit use lug nuts intended for this 17x5-inch wheel. Please refer to the ordering options above options for more information on getting the compatible lug nuts designed for the RTS S77 15x5-inch wheel. You also need Swaybar Relocation Kit to install this wheel.
The Weld Racing RTS S77 17x5 Wheel is made to fit All 2005 to 2014 V6, GT and Bullitt Mustangs. Does not fit the Shelby GT500, Brembo Package Mustang GT's, Boss 302 or aftermarket Big Brake Kits. Wheel sold individually.
Mounting & Balancing: AmericanMuscle offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Optional Nitrogen Tire Fill
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Mustangs)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS? The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Ford Mustangs that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature? Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor Kit' and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits or TPMS Tool in detail.
CA Residents: Warning: California's Proposition 65