Enhance your 2014 F-150 with the Zone Offroad 4 in. Suspension Lift Kit. Designed to provide the ground clearance necessary to tackle tough terrain and larger tires, this kit also ensures the comfort and stability you seek for the work week and taking the kids to practice. This kit is fully compliant with the stability control system requirements set by Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard number 126 for complete reliable performance. Trail capable, you'll gain ground clearance to fit up to 35 inch tires for intense off road performance. Rugged Construction.
This 4 inch lift kit features heavy duty components for increased strength and performance. It includes CNC machined steering knuckles and heavy 1/4 inch thick cross members for superior stability as well a differential skid plate for added protection. Kit Contents.
This kit comes fully equipped with Cross members, steering knuckles, differential drop brackets and vent hose, differential skid plate, bolt on strut spacers, rear lift blocks, brake line brackets and hardware.Hydro or Nitro Shocks.
Zone Offroad offers this suspension lift kit with a choice of Hydro or Nitro Shocks. The Hydro Shocks features a twin tube hydraulic design with a progressive 10 stage velocity sensitive valving that provides an increase in the fluid capacity, while cutting down the internal temperatures to ensure a smooth and comfortable ride on and off road. The Nitro Shocks are also a twin tube design, but it is charged by nitrogen gas with a 10 stage velocity sensitive full displaced valving to provide a better valving range when compressing and extending during travel to give your F-150 a more responsive feel and control on and off road.Application.
This Zone Offroad 4 in. Suspension Lift Kit with choice of Hydro or Nitro Shocks is designed for use on all 2014 F-150s equipped with four wheel drive (4WD), excluding the SVT Raptor models. Please choose your preferred rear shocks from the options above.
- 17" wheels will not fit after installation.
- 18x9 wheels with a backspacing of 5.5" should be test fitted for proper tie rod clearance.
- Stock 20" wheels can be re-used with stock tires only.
- AWD F-150s will require modification to the front driveshaft.
- F-150s equipped with factory power steps will require Zone Offroad E-Brake Relocation Bracket, part# F5608.
- F-150s equipped with a 2 piece rear driveshaft and carrier bearing may require Zone Offroad Carrier Bearing Drop Kit, part# D5405.