Enhance Your Truck.
If you are after an aggressive stance and you want to give your F-150 the lift it deserves, choose the Zone Offroad 6 in. Suspension Lift Kit w/ Shocks. You will find that this kit provides you with a hefty six-inch lift for your ride! This is a phenomenal lift that every truck enthusiast dreams of and now, you can have it. With awesome ground clearance, you will be able to tackle any off-road trail that you want and each kit accommodates tires up to 37 inches in size. One of the nice things about the Zone Offroad 6 in. Suspension Lift Kit is that it is fully compliant with the stability control system requirements that are set forth by the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard. All components within this kit are made from quality materials to ensure strength and durability.
Nitro or Hydro Shock Choice.
When you purchase the Zone Offroad 6 in. Suspension Lift Kit w/ Shocks you will be able to choose from either hydro or nitro shocks to be included with your kit. This is one of the nice things about Zone Offroad. Each of the hydro and nitro options are ideal for your truck and come with a twin tube design for supreme comfortability as you travel down the road.
CNC Machined Knuckles.
The Zone Offroad 6 in. Suspension Lift Kit w/ Shocks comes with quality steering knuckles that are CNC machined for a perfect fit and quality strength.
All Parts Included.
All of the parts and hardware needed for installation is included in the kit. You will find that this kit is fairly difficult to install and mechanical expertise is recommended. You can expect installation to take about one day.
This Zone Offroad 6 in. Suspension Lift Kit with choice of Hydro or Nitro Shocks is designed for use on 2009 to 2013 F-150s equipped with two-wheel drive (2WD) or four-wheel drive (4WD), excluding Raptor models.
- 17" wheels will not fit after installation.
- 18x9 wheels with a backspacing of 5.5" should be test fitted for proper tie rod clearance.
- Stock 20" wheels can be re-used with stock tires only.
- AWD F-150s will require modification to the front driveshaft.
- Rear Driveshaft Extension, part# F5601, may be required for installation.
- F-150s equipped with factory power steps will require Zone Offroad E-Brake Relocation Bracket, part# F5608.
- F-150s equipped with a 2 piece rear driveshaft and carrier bearing may require Zone Offroad Carrier Bearing Drop Kit, part# D5405.