Whopping 6-Inch Lift.
When you want your truck to stand tall and stand out, choose the Zone Offroad 6 in. Suspension Lift Kit w/ Shocks. This kit will provide you with a mighty 6 inches of lift and you will find that it accommodates your tires up to 37 inches. All of the components in this kit are CNC machined for durability and strength. Once the kit is installed, you will receive the perfect amount of ground clearance needed to take on any terrain. While this kit is large and does provide you with an aggressive look, it also provides you with the stability you are after too. This kit is 100 percent in compliance with the stability control system requirements.Choose Your Favorite Shocks.
One of the nice things about Zone Offroad is that you have the option to choose your own shocks with the Zone Offroad 6 in. Suspension Lift Kit. You can choose from either hydro or nitro shocks and each one comes with a unique twin tube design and is made with a custom valving system that provides you with a comfortable ride at all times.CNC Machined Knuckles.
The Zone Offroad 6 in. Suspension Lift Kit w/ Shocks comes with CNC machined steering knuckles to provide you with the strength needed from your truck and the superior control you desire.Professional Experience.
The Zone Offroad 6 in. Suspension Lift Kit w/ Shocks is considered to be moderately difficult to install on your truck and should be done by someone with experience. If you do not have experience, you should seek out a mechanic who can install it for you. The kit comes with all of the hardware, parts, and instructions needed to install this kit seamlessly and you can expect the length of installation to be about one day.Application.
This Zone Offroad 6 in. Suspension Lift Kit with choice of Hydro or Nitro Shocks is designed for use on all 2015 to 2018 F-150s equipped with four-wheel drive (4WD). The Lift Kit is not compatible on Raptors.
- Requires frame bracket modification.
- 18" or larger diameter wheels required.
- 18" wheels with a backspacing of 5.5" should be test fitted for proper tie rod clearance.
- Stock 20" wheels can be used with up to a 305/60-20 tire.
- Rear Driveshaft Extension, part# F5601, may be required for 2WD F-150s
- F-150s equipped with factory power steps will require Zone Offroad E-Brake Relocation Bracket, part# F5608.
- F-150s equipped with a 2 piece rear driveshaft and carrier bearing may require Zone Offroad Carrier Bearing Drop Kit, part# D5405.