Take your F-150's performance and stance to a new level with the Zone Offroad 6 in. Suspension Lift Kit. Designed to provide the ground clearance necessary to tackle tough terrain and larger tires, this kit also ensures the comfort and stability you seek for the work week and taking the kids to practice. Trail capable, you'll gain ground clearance to fit up to 37 inch tires for intense off road travel.Stability Control.
This F-150 lift kit is fully compliant with the stability control system requirements set by Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard number 126 for complete reliable performance. Rugged Construction.
This 6 inch lift kit features heavy duty components for increased strength and performance. It includes cast iron steering knuckles and heavy duty one piece cross members for superior stability as well a differential skid plate for added protection.Kit Contents.
This kit comes fully equipped with cross members, cast iron steering knuckles, cast iron lift blocks with integrated bump stop wings, cam bolts, strut spacers, rear shocks, differential relocation brackets and vent hose, coil over struts, rear lift blocks, a differential skid plate, brake line brackets as well as the U bolts and hardware necessary for installation. Hydro or Nitro Shocks.
Zone Offroad offers this suspension lift kit with a choice of Hydro or Nitro Shocks. The Hydro Shocks features a twin tube hydraulic design with a progressive 10 stage velocity sensitive valving that provides an increase in the fluid capacity, while cutting down the internal temperatures to ensure a smooth and comfortable ride on and off road. The Nitro Shocks are also a twin tube design, but it is charged by nitrogen gas with a 10 stage velocity sensitive full displaced valving to provide a better valving range when compressing and extending during travel to give your F-150 a more responsive feel and control on and off road. Application.
This Zone Offroad 6 in. Suspension Lift Kit with choice of Hydro or Nitro Shocks is designed for use on all 2015 to 2017 F-150s equipped with four wheel drive (4WD). The Lift Kit is not compatible on Raptors.
- Requires frame bracket modification.
- 18" or larger diameter wheels required.
- 18" wheels with a backspacing of 5.5" should be test fitted for proper tie rod clearance.
- Stock 20" wheels can be used with up to a 305/60-20 tire.
- Rear Driveshaft Extension, part# F5601, may be required for 2WD F-150s
- F-150s equipped with factory power steps will require Zone Offroad E-Brake Relocation Bracket, part# F5608.
- F-150s equipped with a 2 piece rear driveshaft and carrier bearing may require Zone Offroad Carrier Bearing Drop Kit, part# D5405.