Maintain Your Mustang Volume 2: Brakes.
Now from AutoHow.TV comes a step by step instructional DVD on how to maintain and replace the brakes on a 1994 to 2004 Mustang including the V6, and GT models. AutoHow.TV is the same company that has created several video installation guides for this very site.Part 1: Intro.
Part 2: Front Brakes
- Overview of DVD and bonus material
Part 3: Rear Brakes.
- Brake rotor replacement
- How to prep new rotors
- Brake pad replacement
- Tips for quieter brakes
- High performance recommendations
- Tricks for removing caliper and brackets
Same as front brakes but also includes…
Part 4: Front Cobra Brake Upgrade
- How to reset caliper (avoid common, costly mistake)
- Caliper bracket check and preventative maintenance
Part 5: Notes & Tips
- Installation of upgraded 13″ Cobra rotors
- How to attach new Cobra calipers
- Quick, easy way to install stainless steel brake lines.
Part 6: Bonus Lessons
- Brake fluid comments
- Common ways to ‘bed’ new brake pad and rotors
- Straightforward way to bleed brakes without special tools
- Entire ‘Beginner’s Guide to Mustang Mods’ series
- Additional AutoHow.TV video showing proper way to raise vehicle onto jack stands
1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 Details >>