Gain Up to 60+ RWHP. Looking for the simplest and most affordable way to bolt on some serious power and torque to your 2011+ Mustang GT? Than look no farther than this Ford Racing Boss 302 Mainifold, Airaid Cold Air Intake and SF3 Tuner combo kit from AmericanMuscle. Our dyno test before and after this package and showed gains of up to 61 RWHP and 43 ft-lb of torque, making this a must-have mod for any serious performance enthusiast.
Ford Racing BOSS 302 Intake Manifold
More Air for More Power. Your 5.0L Coyote V8's stock manifold is designed to perform well at the low end, but it chokes off airflow at the top. When you want peak power, this Ford Racing BOSS 302 "runner in the box" Intake Manifold is designed to channel more air directly into your engine and set the stage for other power mods.
Airaid Cold Air Intake
Free Flowing Design. The Airaid Cold Air Intake kit was specifically designed to replace your 2011+ GT Mustang's restrictive stock factory air box with a high flow filter assembly to maximize airflow for a noticeable increase in horsepower and acceleration that you can feel.
SCT SF3/X3 Power Flash Tuner w/ 3 Free Custom Tunes (11-14 GT)
Power you can Tune. The SCT SF3 handheld tuner will allow you to re-tune your Mustang's computer for more power and better drivability. We even included free custom Bama tunes to take full advantage of your new Airaid Cold Air Intake!
Increased HP and torque. From the factory, the manufacturer programs their vehicles to cater to the needs of the daily driver, not the performance enthusiast. After loading the custom Bama Tune on a vehicle, even a bone stock, unmodified Mustang will realize noticeable gains in HP, Torque, and Fuel Economy.
Increase your mod's potential. Factory computer settings are calibrated for the original factory components. When making performance modifications, you need to recalibrate the vehicle's computer to realize the full potential that these modifications can achieve.
Free tunes for life! Every customer that purchases a tuner from AmericanMuscle is enrolled in the "Free tunes for life" program. Any time that you make additional mods to your vehicle, our team of SCT certified Bama Custom Tuners will create new tunes for you.
Custom Bama Tunes specific to your vehicle. When you order a tuner, you aren't just getting a tuner - you are getting the tuner and 3 dyno-tested custom Bama tunes:
- Street (87-93 octane) - the street tune is designed as a daily driver program that focuses in on increasing mid-range power. It does give up a few HP at higher RPMs, but that's why there is a Performance file. Automatic vehicles are further enhanced by making adjustments to the transmission's shift points and firmness.
- Performance (87-93 octane) - The Performance program is designed to add power at 3000 RPMs and higher, focusing more on the top end horsepower and all out performance driving. Timing, fuel and throttle response settings are slightly more aggressive than the street tune. This is a great track tune but also works well for daily drivers that are looking for a little more "get up and go" than the street tune. The automatic transmission settings are the same as in the street tune.
- Race (91 - 93 octane) - The race tune will ensure the largest increase in vehicle performance. Using the highest grade of fuel available in your area is mandatory. This file is designed for "Race only Use" as the timing, fuel, and throttle response settings are very aggressive. In fact, the adjustments are so aggressive, that we do not recommend it for daily driving as it may cause your vehicle to try to jump out from a stop and easily spin the tires. Finally, with the automatics, we implement entirely new shift points and firmness settings to further enhance the all-out performance of the vehicle.
Nitrous (91-unleaded race gas) - Our nitrous option can be added to any of our previously mentioned tune options, but only for 91-octane unleaded fuel.
Easy to load; easy to restore. Not only are the custom tunes easy to load on your vehicle, it is just as easy to restore your factory settings. When you load your custom tune on the vehicle, the tuner automatically stores your vehicle's factory settings. To return the vehicle to its factory settings, just plug the tuner back in, select the option to restore the factory settings, and you're done.
SCT SF3/XCalibrator 3 Power Flash Tuner Features:
- Handheld Tuner based off of SCT's premier LiveWire Tuner
- Bama Performance Warranty Information for 2011+ GT's
- Reads / Clears DTC Trouble Codes
- Avg. HP gain on a stock Mustang with 91 Octane = 22 HP
- Enhanced data logging with 8 times the onboard memory (128MB Total!) of previous handhelds in the SCT lineup
- Upgraded 4-line backlit display
- Custom tuning applications for 2011-2014 GT
- Click for Instructions on Loading Custom Tunes to your Mustang.
Stock Air Box. If you plan to run your new Ford Racing BOSS 302 Intake Manifold with your stock air box, you will need to purchase the BOSS 302 Mustang Intake Manifold Install Kit which includes all the additional parts necessary for proper installation.
BOSS 302 Strut Tower Brace. Reduce unwanted suspension flex while greatly improving the handling of your Coyote powered GT by adding the BOSS 302 Strut Tower Brace. The brace is the exact strut tower brace featured as standard equipment on the BOSS 302 Mustang. Please see drop down option above.
**NOTE: Programming custom tunes may take 3-4 business days. We recommend ordering other products separately to avoid delay. Some heavily modified cars are not tunable with a mail order tune. Click for details.
Stock fuel rails can be reused for this application.
Stock and aftermarket strut tower braces designed to clear factory GT manifolds will not fit.