- Remove negative cable from battery using 5/16 socket and secure away from negative terminal.
- Remove wire harness from coil & throttle cable coupling.
- Use a flat head screwdriver to help by gently lifting on tab as this clip can easily break.
- Pull coupling straight off bolt.
- Remove (3) bolts attached to the old coil using a 7mm socket wrench (Bolts A, B & C shown in photo)
*NOTE: Bolt C – there is a metal plate attached; this will need to be reattached later on.
- Remove spark plug wires from old terminal.
*NOTE: Mark the order of each wire in relationship to the coil pack with tape and a marker or follow diagram provided below.
- Install Coil Pack
- Coil Pack will mount in same factory location using the (3) bolts that were removed.
- Reattach wire harness/throttle cable coupling.
- nstall spark plug wires.
- Reconnect negative cable to battery terminal.
Installation Instructions written by AmericanMuscle customer Ryan Todd 4.13.12