Diablosport InTune I-1000 Programmer Features:
- Color Touch Screen Display
- Small Compact Size
- Reads / Clears DTC Trouble Codes
- Dual Processors with 1GB Memory
- PC and MAC compatible
- For preloaded DYNO tunes or heavily modded cars** check out the Diablosport InTune I-1000 Tuner.
- Bama Performance Warranty Information for 2011+ GT's
PC and MAC Compatible. The DiabloSport Intune features dual processors to make the flash programming process as fast as possible and the 1GB of internal memory is perfect for recording test drive data, gathering input from vehicle sensors and to hold custom tune files. The DiabloSport Intune is also PC and MAC compatible to support drag and drop file transfer and updates.
Diagnostics. The I-1000 InTune can also be used as a diagnostic code reader. Save yourself hundreds of dollars each year by reading and clearing your own computer codes rather than paying a dealer to do the same. Its as easy as a few simple steps. The DiabloSport InTune's diagnostic code reader function can be used on multiple vehicles at any given time.
Free tunes for life! Every customer that purchases a tuner is enrolled in the "Free tunes for life" program. Any time that you make additional mods to your vehicle, our team of Diablosport certified Bama Custom Tuners will create new tunes for you. Just send us a list of the part or parts you've added and we'll email the new tune files to you.
Custom Bama Tunes specific to your vehicle. When you order a tuner, you aren't just getting a tuner - you are getting the tuner and 3 dyno-tested custom Bama tunes:
- Street (87-93 octane) - The street tune is designed as a daily driver program that focuses on increasing mid-range power. Automatic vehicles are further enhanced by making adjustments to the transmission's shift points and firmness.
- Performance (87-93 octane) - The Performance program is designed to add power at 3000 RPMs and higher, focusing more on the top end horsepower and all out performance driving. Timing, fuel and throttle response settings are slightly more aggressive than the street tune. This is a great track tune but also works well for daily drivers that are looking for a little more "get up and go" than the street tune. The automatic transmission settings are the same as in the street tune.
- Race (91 - 93 octane) - The race tune will ensure the largest increase in vehicle performance. Using the highest grade of fuel available in your area is mandatory. This file is designed for "Race Use Only", as the timing, fuel, and throttle response settings are very aggressive. It is so aggressive that we do not recommend it for daily driving as it may cause your vehicle to try to jump out from a stop and easily spin the tires. On automatics, we implement entirely new shift points and firmness settings to further enhance the all-out performance of the vehicle.
Nitrous (91-unleaded race gas) - Our nitrous option can be added to any of our previously mentioned tune options, but only for 91-octane unleaded fuel.
Adjustable Parameters. The InTune features end user adjustable parameters so you can customize the tune and maximize the performance of custom modifications you've made to your Mustang. These parameters can be adjusted on the DiabloSport pre-loaded, Bama Custom, and the stock factory tunes. Please note not all adjustments are available on all models/vehicles.
- Calibrate Speedo for Gear Ratio
- Calibrate Speedo for Tire Size
- Shift Points / Shift Firmness
- Cooling Fan Control
- Fuel Rich/Lean Adjustment
- Spark Timing Advance/Retard
- Idle RPM
- Rev Limiter / Speed Limiter
- Torque Management Adjustment
- Disable Traction Control
**NOTE: Programming custom tunes may take 3-4 business days. We recommend ordering other products separately to avoid delay. Some heavily modified cars are not tunable with a mail order tune. Click for details.