Ready to Race. Exedy's Mach 600 Stage 4 clutch is designed to be the ultimate race ready, streetable clutch. A Stage 4 will handle up to 650 ft-lb of torque without breaking a sweat, while delivering the kind of crisp engagement and pedal feel you need to win. The Exedy Mach 600 is perfect for the no-compromise enthusiast who wants quick engagement in their high performance Mustang, while still keeping some street driveability.
Premium Quality. The Exedy Mach 600 Stage 4 clutch features a full-face, cerametallic, cushion-button disc for great durability and quick engagement. This kit also features Exedy's high clamp pressure plate for maximum performance. All of Exedy's discs feature spring center dampers to reduce drivetrain shock and to protect your transmission from wear and tear.
Application. This Exedy Mach 600 Clutch is designed for 2005 to 2010 4.6L V8 Mustangs with a TR3650 manual 10-spline transmission, including the GT and Bullitt models.
- Disc Dimensions: 280mm outer diameter
- 10 Spline
- Torque Rating @ Flywheel: 753 ft-lbs
- Includes alignment tool, pilot bearing and slave cylinder
- The 2005-2010 Mustang uses a concentric slave cylinder instead of a conventional throwout bearing.
- Therefore this clutch kit will not include a throwout bearing.