Free Bama Tunes for Life.
Are you a "Free Tunes for Life" Member and in need of a new Custom Tune for your most recent Mustang mods? Then you have come to the right place, because AmericanMuscle is now offering a package of Two or Three Bama Custom Tunes for all the SCT and Diablosport custom tuning devices we sell! Dyno Proven Tunes.
Bama Custom Tunes have been dyno tested, refined, and tested again on our own fleet of Mustangs to ensure maximum performance gains, so you know you're getting the highest-quality tune available, each tune is created precisely for your Mustangs specific modifications. Get Your Money's Worth.
If you're shelling out on an intake, exhaust, and other performance system upgrades, you need a tune to see the real difference (especially on the 2005 and newer Mustangs). A Bama Custom Tune will even improve the performance of a stock Mustang too! Increase HP, Torque, Fuel Mileage & More.
A Bama Custom Tune will dramatically improve gas mileage, torque, horsepower, throttle response and towing power - ditch the factory REV and Speed Limiters. 3 Custom Bama Tunes specific to your 1988-2014 Mustang:
- Street (87-93 octane) - the street tune is designed as a daily driver program that focuses in on increasing mid-range power. It does give up a few HP at higher RPMs, but that's why there is a Performance file. Automatic vehicles are further enhanced by making adjustments to the transmission's shift points and firmness.
- Performance (87-93 octane) - The Performance program is designed to add power at 3000 RPMs and higher, focusing more on the top end horsepower and all out performance driving. Timing, fuel and throttle response settings are slightly more aggressive than the street tune. This is a great track tune but also works well for daily drivers that are looking for a little more "get up and go" than the street tune. The automatic transmission settings are the same as in the street tune.
- Race (91 - 93 octane) - The race tune will ensure the largest increase in vehicle performance. Using the highest grade of fuel available in your area is mandatory. This file is designed for "Race only Use" as the timing, fuel, and throttle response settings are very aggressive. in fact, the adjustments are so aggressive, that we do not recommend it for daily driving as it may cause your vehicle to try to jump out from a stop and easily spin the tires. Finally, with the automatics, we implement entirely new shift points and firmness settings to further enhance the all-out performance of the vehicle.
2 Custom Bama Tunes specific to your 2015+ Mustang:
- Sport (87-93 Octane) - The Sport Tune offers a seamless blend of power, performance and drive-ability. Improving the overall driving experience of your Mustang, the Bama Sport tune improves vehicle acceleration, increases power throughout the entire RPM and improves throttle response with revised timing, fuel, and TiVCT maps. Automatic equipped vehicles offer an aggressive shifting map to provide more aggressive transmission settings. This tune is suggested for the aggressive daily driver that is looking for more "get up and go".
- Track (91-93 Octane) - The Track Tune is designed for maximum performance and ensures the largest increase in vehicle performance. Using the highest grade of fuel available in your area is mandatory as timing, TiVCT, fuel, and throttle response settings are very aggressive. Automatic transmission settings implement entirely new shift points, torque converter changes and firmness settings designed for Track use. This file is designed for "Track Use Only".
Nitrous (91-unleaded race gas) - Our nitrous option can be added to any of our previously mentioned tune options for 1988 to 2015 model years, but only for 91-octane unleaded fuel.
Application. Bama Performance Tunes are custom designed for 1988 to 2015 Mustangs, including the V6, GT, Bullitt, Mach 1, and SVT Cobra models, and can be programmed for Naturally Aspirated, Factory Supercharged, or Nitrous powered Mustangs.
If you require assistance placing an order please call us at 1-888-226-9764.
**NOTE: Programming custom tunes may take 3-4 business days. We recommend ordering other products separately to avoid delay. Heavily modified cars are not tunable with a mail order tune. Click for restrictions. Tunes for Life membership is is valid for as long as you own the car that was originally tuned and is non-transferrable.
1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Details >>