Axle-back 3” dual straight pipe kit w/s/s tips, 2011 Ford Mustang GT 5.0L
1) passenger side pipe #1029032 1) driver side pipe #1029031 2) # 9473509 s/s 3.5” angle cut tips
2) A30AF clamps 2) # 93-0101 Euro clamps
Note: this kit eliminates the mufflers on this vehicle and has a very aggressive tone. Check your local laws as to the legality of this kit for on road use. This system may not be legal for on road use in your town/state.
DANGER WARNING: Should the purchaser decide to install this exhaust product at home, be warned that pleasure car or light duty truck/van “bumper” jacks are intended for emergency use only. The use of frame contact jack stands in conjunction with a floor jack as main support is highly recommended to minimize accidental dropping of a vehicle while the installation proceeds.
Limitation of liability--Disclaimers: The regulation of emissions production, noise levels and safety standards is undertaken by the federal government, each of the fifty state legislatures, and by many local municipalities, towns and counties. The manufacturer makes no warranties of merchantability, of fitness for a particular purpose, or that its products are approved for general use, or that its products comply with laws, regulations or ordinances in the states where they may be sold to the ultimate purchaser, the consumer.
The entire risk as to the conformity of this product in any such state and as to repair, should the product prove to be defective or non-conforming, is on the retail purchaser, the buyer, the ultimate consumer of such product and it is not upon the seller, distributor, or manufacturer. In this connection, retail purchaser, the buyer, the ultimate consumer assumes the burden of the entire cost of any and all necessary service, alterations, and or repair. The foregoing statement limits the liability of the manufacturer.
NOTE: DO NOT TIGHTEN ANY BOLTS OR CLAMPS UNTIL THE LAST STEP!!
1. Disconnect the battery (this will allow the vehicles computer to reset and read the new exhaust system).
2. Support the vehicle in a safe manner, using a shop hoist or frame contact jack stands on a level surface. Remove the o.e. mufflers, at the clamps where the old mufflers bolt to the over the axle pipes. For easier installation, we recommend also removing the clamps at the over the axle tail pipes from the converter h-pipe, and shifting the over the axle tail pipes forward to allow the o.e. mufflers to be more easily removed from the o.e. hangers. You will need to reuse the o.e. rubber hanger mounts. Shoot all of the rear rubber hangers with a spray lube fro easier removal. Remove the o.e. mufflers from the rear hangers first, then slide the mufflers towards the front of the car and out of the other two mounts.
3. Install the driver side pipe to the driver side o.e. exhaust, connect the wire hangers on the pipe to the o.e. mounts above, in reverse order of the removal of the hangers in step 2).
4. Repeat step 2) for the right (passenger) side.
5. Once the new pipes are hooked up to the o.e. hangers, connect the pipes to the over the axle pipes, using the new Euro clamps.
6. Reconnect the over the axle tail pipes to the converter h-pipe, use the original clamps.
7. Install the tips to the driver and passenger side pipes using the new 3” clamps.
8. Check for clearance of the frame, body, suspension members, and of all brake and fuel lines. When you are satisfied with how the mufflers hang, tighten the clamps. Reconnect the battery.