Soft Race-Type Compound. This soft race-style compound is designed for maximum dry traction and performance. Please note that this super soft and flexible compound will wear much more quickly than tread compounds designed for regular street tires.
Aggressive Tread Design. The ET Street Radial II is designed with a low void, directional tread design that ensures continues contact and superior grip. The ET Street Radial II features a large center block for excellent dry traction on the street and strip.
Best Fit: 19x10 Inch 2005+ Wheels - REAR Only
- Directional, low-void tread design
- Soft drag race type compound
- Large center block for superior dry grip
- Sidewalls with large side blocks for top-speed stability
NOTE: These are DOT street drag radial and racing specific compound and tread tires. These tires are designed to be used on the drive wheels only of your car during the summer and warm temperature months. For track or drag use in colder temperatures, we recommend that they be appropriately "warmed up" before each run. Radials should not be mixed with non-radial tires.
Free Mounting & Balancing: Professional mounting & balancing is available on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order, so you can just swap your wheels in your driveway when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill (see option above).
- FREE Mounting and Balancing in 48 hours
- State of the Art Onsite Tire Facility
- Scratch-Free process + Hidden Weights
- TPMS Sensors installed free on 07+ Mustangs (see wheel page for details)
- Free Shipping on any order to the continental 48 states
- Please allow an extra 1 to 2 business days on your wheel and tire package for mounting and balancing
Free Nitrogen Fill! AmericanMuscle is proud to bring you the option to fill your tires with pure nitrogen for FREE when we mount & balance your wheel and tire order. Filling your high performance tires with nitrogen has many benefits including:
- Improves Fuel Economy
- Cuts down weight
- Preserves your tires for longer life
- Tire Pressure is better equalized throughout the year