Software Included. The MSD Power Grid Controller comes complete with the MSD View Software (Windows based), wiring harness, micro-SD card and mounting hardware.
Application. The MSD Power Grid System Controller is for use in conjunction with a Pro Mag or MSD Ignition Module and will work on all 1979 to 1995 Mustangs that are equipped with a 12-15 volt electrical system, including 4, 6 or 8-cylinder engines. While compatible with all MSD boxes, the Power Grid System Controller has been specially designed to mount directly to the Power Grid-7 box.
- Timing based on engine rpm and gear value
- Advanced individual cylinder timing based on gear or time
- Five retard stages for nitrous
- Four steps of rpm limits for burnout, spool, launch and overrev
- Output switch set on rpm, pressure or time
- Shift light settings for each gear
- Ignition data acquisition accepts multiple runs
Technical Note. To use any modules with the Power Grid Ignition System, PN 7720 and 7730, users MUST plug the modules into a 4-Connector CAN-Bus Hub PN 7740 to be attached to the Power Grid System Controller.