Nitto's all-new NT05R is a D.O.T.- compliant competition drag radial designed for the serious drag racing enthusiasts. The dual-purpose sidewall construction and the all-new specialized race compound enhance traction during launch and delivers stability at the top-end. This results in reliable consistent control from the tire. The NT05R will launch you off the line quickly and down the track with speed and confidence.DOT approved.
Can be run on the street, and deliver up to 15,000 miles of tread life in normal street driving. However, this soft and flexible tread will wear much quicker than tread compounds formulated for regular passenger cars.Provides maximum traction on the track.
The NT05R is manufactured with a large center tread block that provides a continuous contact patch with the ground along with Nitto's new drag specific engineered tire compound to provide excellent dry traction on the street or the strip.5 Year Warranty.
This Nitto Tire comes with a 5-year warranty from the date of purchase. Some limitations do apply. Please see the Full Nitto Warranty
disclosure for details.Best Fit: 17 x 9 Inch 1979-2004 Wheels - REAR OnlyFeatures:
- Directional tread design
- New Drag specific engineered compound
- Large center tread block for continuous contact with the ground
- Sidewall construction features large shoulder blocks for increased straight-line stability
- Competition Drag Radial, Traction and Temperature B
NOTE: These are DOT street drag radial and racing specific compound and tread tires. They are designed to be used on the drive wheels only of your car during the summer and warm temperature months. For track or drag use, we recommend that they be appropriately "warmed up" before each run.
WARNING: Use during winter months/cold temperatures will result in structural damage leading to catastrophic tire failure!
Free Mounting & Balancing: Professional mounting & balancing is available on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order, so you can just swap your wheels in your driveway when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill (see option above).
- FREE Mounting and Balancing in 48 hours
- State of the Art Onsite Tire Facility
- Scratch-Free process + Hidden Weights
- TPMS Sensors installed free on 07+ Mustangs (see wheel page for details)
- Free Shipping on any order to the continental 48 states
- Please allow an extra 1 to 2 business days on your wheel and tire package for mounting and balancing
Free Nitrogen Fill! AmericanMuscle is proud to bring you the option to fill your tires with pure nitrogen for FREE when we mount & balance your wheel and tire order. Filling your high performance tires with nitrogen has many benefits including:
- Improves Fuel Economy
- Cuts down weight
- Preserves your tires for longer life
- Tire Pressure is better equalized throughout the year
1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 Details >>