G. Using a quick-splice, connect the YELLOW module wire to the YELLOWGRAY wire coming out of the harness.
H. Using a quick-splice, connect the GREEN module wire to the BLACK-WHITE wire coming out of the harness.
Plug both connectors back in and make sure they are fully seated.
Optional Light Bar Switch
The OTT-1M10 module contains a built-in Light Bar Switch connection. It is used to disable the third brake light in the bar when the top is in the up position. When the top is down, the light bar turns on when you apply the brakes.
4. If you have installed a light bar, you can make the electrical connections as per the following steps.
I. Using a wire nut, connect the BLACK module wire to the GROUND WIRE of your light bar.
J. Using a quick-splice, connect the POSITIVE WIRE of your light bar to the YELLOW-GRAY wire on the third brake light.
Since all cars are different, the module must be programmed for proper operation. You will program both the up and down motions. Programming can be done separately and in any order. Follow the steps below.
Top down programming:
1. Make sure the top is fully up (if necessary, press and hold the button until it's closed). RELEASE THE LATCHES!
2. One Touch the DOWN switch 6 times. The top will close.
3. Press AND HOLD the down switch until the top is fully down, then release the switch.
4. The top will raise a bit then lower to confirm proper programming.
Top up programming:
1. Make sure the top is fully down (if necessary, press and hold the button until it's completely down).
2. One Touch the UP switch 6 times. The top will lower.
3. Press AND HOLD the up switch until the top is fully up, then release the switch.
4. The top will open a bit then close to confirm proper programming.
The module controls both the down and up motions of the top. To operate in One- Touch mode, press and release the up or down switch. Once started, the top will travel to the end and then quit. When closing the top, the motor will continue to run for a few seconds to allow you to pull the top and fasten the latches. To stop the motion while in one-touch mode, press the switch again. To control the top in manual mode, push and hold the switch as normal.
NOTE: The "vehicle motion sensor" will continue to monitor the speed of the car and disable the top if the car is moving.