CAUTION: READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS THOROUGHLY BEFORE INSTALLATION
1. Disconnect the vehicle's battery. Raise the vehicle and support it firmly on jack stands or ramps.
WARNING: NEVER GO UNDER A VEHICLE SUPPORTED ONLY BY ITS SERVICE JACK.
2. Unbolt and remove the two exhaust pipes from between the rear header flanges and the front muffler flanges (Note: WD-40 or a similar lubricant may assist in the removal of [he fasteners clamps and hangers).
3. Install the passenger side exhaust pipe (part# 211112) into the factory hanger and start the two flange bolts at the header. Let the pipe hang freely from the header. Snug but do not tighten the fasteners at this time.
4. Install the driver side exhaust pipe (part# 211111) into the crossover and the factory hanger and start the two flange bolts at the header. Snug but do not tighten the fasteners at this time.
5. Bolt the muffler flanges to the H-pipe flanges using the 7/16" -14x 2 1/2" hex head bolts (part#HB4375C250), 7/16" flatwashers (part# FW4375) and 7/I6" -14 lock nuts (part# HN4375C) provided. Snug but do not tighten the fasteners at this time.
6. Install the 2" U-clamp (part# CL200) onto the crossover pipe.
7. Make any necessary adjustments to insure that the entire H-pipe assembly is free from any obstructions. Tighten all of the fasteners starting from the rear of the vehicle working towards the front.
8. Remove the jack stands or ramps and lower the vehicle. Start the engine and check it for exhaust leaks.
Tighten the fasteners as necessary. Re-connect the battery. Road test the vehicle to insure the system functions correctly (Note: Check all of the fasteners and clamps after a few days of operation and thereafter on a periodic basis).
H-pipe Kit Contents
I-Driver side exhaust pipe (211111)
I-Passenger side exhaust pipe (211112)
4-7/16"-14 x 2 ½” hex head bolts (HB4375C250)
4-7/16"-14 lock nuts (HN4375C)
4-7/16" flatwashers (FW4375)
1-2" U-clamp (CL200)