- We recommend that you allow the engine to cool so that you don't accidentally burn yourself
- Disconnect the fuel line. This requires a special tool that is readily available in most auto parts stores. A good bet would be your local NAPA store.
- Disconnect the battery ground (negative) cable.
- Remove the air cleaner outlet tube from the throttle body.
- Drain the engine s cooling system into a pan so that you can save the coolant for reuse.
- Remove the accessory drive belt. Set aside for reuse.
- Disconnect the upper radiator hose from the coolant outlet adapter. See illustration #1.
Installation instructions provided by Professional Products