Thank you for your purchase of SilverHorse Racing products. Please read all directions before beginning the installation. A factory shop manual should be available for reference during installation. If, after reading these and any accompanying directions, you feel that you may not be able to complete the installation safely and properly, please seek out professional installation by certified technicians. Please read and understand our product purchase agreement (included on yellow sheet) prior to starting installation. Vehicle should be off with key removed from ignition and in park with parking brake set prior to beginning installation.
1. Clean top of shifter boot where bezel will go with included alcohol wipe or other plastic-safe cleaners that will not leave a residue, following manufacturer’s recommendations for safety and use. You may need to repeat this a few times if you have used silicone based gloss enhancers on the leather.
2. Remove shifter bezel from packaging, and peel back protective cover that is on the 3M tape.
3. Place shifter bezel on shift boot, and press down firmly. If the piece is engraved, the engraving should be placed so that it is on the edge closest to the armrest when installed.
4. Firmly press down and hold hook for 20-30 seconds to insure sufficient bond.
5. Installation is complete!!!