- Pry up your plastic door scuff plate with your flathead screwdriver and completely remove it. Set it aside because you will be reinstalling it later..
- Pry off the (3) metal retaining clips with the screwdriver and put aside. You will be reinstalling these as well.
- Starting at one side, gently slide the screwdriver along the underneath of the entire OEM sill. You may need to lightly pry it up if you feel resistance. You no longer need this piece when installing the new sills.
- Remove any excess 3M tape that was left behind on the vehicle. If it is stubborn, vegetable oil works well. Clean up any dirt and oil remaining with ammonia-free glass cleaner.
- Line up your new door sill so that you know where the new 3M tape will be placed. Rub this area well with rubbing alcohol.
- Remove 3M tape backing, line up your sill where you want it to go and press firmly to secure.
- Replace the (3) metal retaining clips and reinstall your scuff plate by simply pressing down on it.
- Repeat steps 1-7 on the other side of the car.
Installation Instructions written by AmericanMuscle customer Karla Maisto 4.20.12