NOTE: Gauge bezel can be painted using a plastic safe paint.
1. Remove two screws in top of factory bezel. Use small screwdriver in the slotted area of the light switch knob to release tension on spring clip while pulling forward to remove knob.
2. Pull forward on bezel from the inside bottom, detaching clips from the dash.
3. Install aluminum brackets as shown in Figs. 1 and 2.
4. Place new gauge bezel in dash as a test fit. Adjust brackets so that screw holes align. Brackets can be rotated or bent to align holes.
5. Once brackets are aligned, remove new gauge bezel and install gauges per manufacturer's instrUctions (gauges are press fit).
6. Install new gauge bezel.
For service send your product in a well packed shipping carton to the address below. Please include a note explaining what the problem is along with your phone number. Please specify when you need the product back. Normal repairs take approximately ten (10) working days. If you are sending product back for Warranty adjustment, you must include a copy (or original) of your sales receipt from the place of purchase.
Auto Meter Gauge Works Three Limited year Warranty
Gauge Works warrants to the consumer that aU Auto Meter Gauge Works products will be free from defects in material and workmanship. Products that fail will be repaired or replaced at Auto Meter Gauge Works' option to the consumer, when determined by Auto Meter Gauge Works that the product failed due to defects in material or workmanship_ This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of parts in the Auto Meter Gauge Works Product and the necessary labor done by Auto Meter Gauge Works to effect the repair or replacement of the Auto Meter Gauge Works product. In no event shall this warranty exceed the Original purchase price of the Auto Meter Gauge Works product nor shall Auto Meter Gauge Works be responsible for special, incidental or consequential damages or costs incurred due to the fai lure of this product. Warranty claims to Auto Meter Gauge Works must be transportation prepaid and accompanied with proof of purchase. This warranty applies only to the Original purchaser of product and is nontransferable. Improper use or installation, accident, water damage, abuse, unauthorized repairs or alterations voids this warranty. Auto MeIer Gauge Works disclaims any liability for consequential damages due to breach of any written or implied warranty on all products manufactured by Auto Meter Gauge Works. This warranty is made solely by Gauge Works with Auto Meter being the agent to contact for warranty claims. If the partnership between Auto Meter and Gauge Works dissolves, then all warranty adjustments will be covered by the Gauge Works Co.