|1 – Chin Spoiler||110021 or 110021-P|
|1 – Hardware Kit||0511-6501-01|
|7 – ¼”-20 S.S. Button Head Screw||116023|
|7 – ¼” 20 Nut||116024|
|7 – ¼” x 1 ½” Fender Washer||116025|
|2 – Alcohol Packs||950006|
|1 – Adhesion Promoter Pack||950007|
|1 – Roll ½” x 44” 3m Tape||950010|
|1 – Roll ¼” x 42” 3m Tape||950013|
Failure to follow instructions may result in loss of this product. Classic Design Concepts is not responsible for improperly installed Chin Spoiler. Tape surfaces must have a temperature of 70º F or above to properly adhere. If necessary, warm the vehicle and Chin Spoiler areas with a heat gun or hair dryer.
Apply 3m Acrylic Bonding Tape:
1. Sand area to be taped on the part with 80 – 120 grit sand paper.
2. Clean these areas with supplied alcohol swabs. Allow time to dry.
Caution: Proper ventilation should be used when handling all solvents. Inhalation and direct contact with skin or eyes should be avoided.
3. Apply supplied Adhesion Promoter to these areas. Allow time to dry.
Note: Adhesion Promoter may discolor paint, apply only where needed. The drying time is generally 30 – 45 seconds but may depend on conditions. Tape should be applied within 1 hour of applying Promoter, in a dust free environment.
4. Apply 3M Acrylic Bonding Tape. Cut tape with a razor blade where a continuous piece is not possible.
Note: Temperature of the part must be 70 - 110° F at the time of application.
5. Apply even pressure along Tape to set. As a general rule, a minimum of 15 PSI should be used.
Note: Immediately after the tape is applied about 60% of the bond strength is achieved. After 24 hours approximately 75% - 80% is achieved and after 72 hours 95% bond strength is achieved.