More Power. This E-Force Supercharger Kit was exclusively designed by Edelbrock to provide instant, reliable and safe horsepower for a stock 4.6L Mustang with low boost for minimum stress on the engine to produce an outstanding 466 HP and 439 ft./lbs of TQ.
Unique Design. The heart of the E-Force Supercharger is the all new Eaton Gen VI TVS® Supercharger rotating assembly that has been integrated into the intake manifold for a seamless design with minimal components to eliminate the possibility of vacuum leaks. Edelbrock's unique inverted supercharger assembly is placed low in the valley allowing for 15" long intake runners for maximizing low end torque.
Stay Cool. Edelbrock uses the largest intercooler available. Keeping the air cool is a 110 square inch high capacity air-to-water intercooler and full face low temperature heat exchanger, making it "coolest running supercharger" on the market today.
Breathe Easier. The E-Force Supercharger system breathes easy through a specially designed 85mm electronic throttle body that is matched to the most efficient and unique inlet configuration on the market today for a shorter less restrictive intake path for improved air flow.
- 466 HP and 439 ft./lbs of TQ at 5 lbs. of boost
- 2300cc (140 cubic inch) Eaton® TVS® GEN VI rotor assembly
- 110 square inch high capacity air-to-water intercooler
- Unique Fully Machined 85mm Round Electronic Throttle Body
- Unique intake manifold design with 15" long runners for increased low-end torque
- 100,000 mile self-contained oiling system
- Installs under the stock hood while maintaining factory accessories
- Made in the USA
- Will clear 2008-2009 Bullitt strut tower brace
- 2005 & 2006 Mustang GTs will require the Edelbrock Cooling Upgrade kit (see dropdown above)
- The 2009 Mustang GTs will require the Edelbrock Hardware Kit (see dropdown above)