This E-Force Stage 1 Street Supercharger Kit was exclusively designed by Edelbrock to provide instant, reliable and safe horsepower for a stock 5.0L Coyote Mustang with low boost for minimum stress on the engine to produce an outstanding 559 HP and 503 ft./lbs of TQ. Unique Design.
The heart of the E-Force Supercharger is the all new Eaton Gen VI TVS® Supercharger rotating assembly that has been integrated into the intake manifold for a seamless design with minimal components to eliminate the possibility of vacuum leaks. Edelbrock's unique inverted supercharger assembly is placed low in the valley allowing for 15" long intake runners for maximizing low end torque. Stay Cool.
Edelbrock uses the largest intercooler available. Keeping the air cool is a 110 square inch high capacity air-to-water intercooler and full face low temperature heat exchanger, making it "coolest running supercharger" on the market today. 50 State Legal.
Unlike the competitors, Edelbrock Superchargers are 50 state emissions legal under Carb E.O# D-215-77. Application.
This Edelbrock E-Force Stage 1 Supercharger Kit is specifically designed for use on the 2011-2012 GT Mustang with the all new Coyote 5.0 engine. Note: Optional Edelbrock Vehicle Warranty Available - Click for Details Note: There is a two week wait period before shipment once an order is placed. Features:
- 559 HP and 503 ft./lbs of TQ at 5 lbs. of boost
- 2300cc (140 cubic inch) Eaton® TVS® GEN VI rotor assembly
- Unique intake manifold design with 15" long runners for increased low-end torque
- 110 square inch high capacity air-to-water intercooler
- 100,000 mile self-contained oiling system
- Installs under the stock hood while maintaining factory accessories
- Made in the USA