PRO-KIT -# 35101.140
2005·2007 Ford Mustang GT, Coupe & Convertible
NOTES: Read All Instructions Before Beginning Installation
- Installation of a PRO-KIT Spring set should only be performed by a qualified mechanic experienced in the installation and removal of suspension springs.
- Use of a hoist is highly recommended and will substantially reduce installation time.
- Never work on or under a vehicle unless it is properly supported by safety stands and wheels are blocked.
- PRO-KIT Springs are marked with 01 and 02 (located at the end of the part number) designating front and rear spring respectively.
- PRO-KIT Springs should be installed with the Eibach Logo right side up. All original stock spring isolators, dampers and tubing should be retained from the stock springs and reused
- After installation, it is always important to inspect and adjust the following if necessary:
- Wheel alignment such as camber, caster & toe.
- Tire and/or wheel fender clearance.
- Brake line clearance and attachments.
- Brake anti-locking and anti-skid system sensors.
- Tire Rotation: To increase the life of your tires, it is recommended to rotate your tires every 3,000 miles.
Alignment: After installation, it will be necessary to perform a full vehicle alignment using factory specifications. Eibach offers the following alignment kits for this vehicle.
Part #: 5.81260K - Front Only - Camber Adjustment: +/-1.75
- Remove and discard the OE front bumpstop dust boot and metal cup assembly when installing front springs. (See Photo 1)
- Snap new Eibach boots onto OE bumpstops and reinstall. (See Photo 2)