SPORTLlNE· # 4.10035
2005-2007 Ford Mustang V6 Hard Top & Convertible
NOTES: Read All Instructions Before Beginning Installation
- Installation of a SPORTLINE Spring set should only be performed by a qualified mechanic experienced in the installation and removal of suspension springs.
- Use of a hoist is highly recommended and will substantially reduce installation time.
- Never work on or under a vehicle unless it is properly supported by safety stands and wheels are blocked.
- SPORTLINE Springs are marked with F and R (located at the end of the part number) designating front and rear spring respectively.
- SPORTLINE Springs should be installed with the Eibach Logo right side up. All original stock spring isolators, dampers and tubing should be retained from the stock springs and reused
- After installation, it is always important to inspect and adjust the folLQwing if necessary:
- Wheel alignment such as camber, caster & toe.
- Tire and/or wheel fender clearance.
- Brake line clearance and attachments.
- Brake anti-locking and anti-skid system sensors.
- Tire Rotation: To increase the life of your tires, it is recommended to rotate your tires every 3,000 miles.
- After installation, it will be necessary to perform a full vehicle alignment using factory specifications.