Lowering springs are fine to drop the ride height of your Mustang, but if you want your Mustang to handle like a true track car you need to upgrade your entire suspension. The Eibach Sport-System-Plus will improve turn-in response, increase cornering speed and reduces body roll - turning your Pony into a corner-carving machine.Sport-System-Plus.
The Eibach Sport-System-Plus is made up of Eibachs Sportline Springs, Pro-Damper Shocks and Struts, and Anti-Roll-Kit Sway Bars to create the ultimate extreme street performance suspension package for your Mustang - all while maintaining excellent ride quality.Application.
This Eibach Sport-System-Plus is designed for use on the following models:
- Fits 1999-2004 V6 convertibles.
- Fits 1994-2004 GT, Bullitt, and Mach 1 coupes.
- Fits 1994-1998 SVT Cobra coupes without IRS.
- Front Struts
- Rear Shocks
- Sportline Lowering Springs - Progressive rate
- 35mm Tubular Front Sway Bar with bushings
- 25mm Solid Rear Sway Bar with bushings
1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 Details >>