***DO NOT INSTALL KIT AND DRIVE WITHOUT A TUNE! ***
Please review complete instructions prior to installing.
- Verify you have all of the following parts included in the kit:
(1) JLT 110mm MAF housing, (1) 4.5-4” reducer, (2) Clamps (1) 4.5x9 Air Filter, (1) Heat Shield, (2) MAF screws (1) nut
- Gather all of the following tools needed for the installation: 5/16 nut driver, 10mm socket, ratchet, extension, T-20 torx driver, Phillips head screw driver
- Remove the stock airbox by loosing the clamp at the blower tube and removing the 10mm bolt in airbox. Unplug the MAF (if used) and remove box from vehicle.
- Install the JLT heat shield by slipping it under the air inlet duct, lining the front hole up with the stud on the fan shroud and secure it with the supplied nut, then use the stock airbox bolt to secure it to the car.
- Remove the stock MAF sensor from your airbox using the T-20 torx driver and install in the JLT MAF housing using the supplied screws. It will only install one way.
- Install reducer – MAF – Filter on the tube coming from the blower and installation is complete.