Removing the stock grille from the car:
Installing the Three Piece Mach 1 Grille Delete Kit:
- Remove the 4 retaining screws on the top of the factory grille, as well as removing the two retaining screws that hold down the stock fascia. This is fairly simple to do, but take your time, as you do not want to scratch your paint.
- Tilt the factory corral forward just enough so you can get to the four 7mm bolts that hold the factory corral grille at the bottom.
Congrats, you are now halfway done!
- Take the backing piece (the one with the two circular holes) and install that using the two plastic retainers in the lower corners of the delete kit.
- Take the bottom lip of the delete kit and insert the two plastic retainers into the top of the fascia.
- Line up the four studs at the base and place them into the factory drilled holes in the bumper and secure them with fascia tabs.
- Take the pony and mount it into the rear bracket using two screws. We suggest going to your local Ford dealer and getting a set of factory security torx bit screws so that your pony cannot be stolen off of your car.
That’s it, you're done! Go cruise and show off that Stang!