Street Or Strip.
The McLeod RST Twin Disc Clutch is perfect for aggressive street driving and occasional drag strip use. Able to hold up to 800hp the RST Twin Disc Clutch kit is ideal for extreme horsepower Mustangs that need a good reliable street clutch.Twin Organic Discs.
Featuring organic faced twin sprung hub friction discs; this RST Clutch will provide smooth engagement with a soft pedal effort and excellent release characteristics, making this a very driver friendly clutch suitable for all street performance enthusiasts.Application.
This McLeod RST Twin Disc Clutch Kit is designed for the 1986-1995 5.0L, the 1993-1998 SVT Cobra, and the 1996-Early 2001 GT Mustangs with the T-5 or T-45 transmission that have upgraded to a 26 spline input shaft.Specifications:
- Fits: 1986-1995 5.0L with a T-5 or T-45 and a 26 spline input shaft upgrade
- Fits: 1993-1998 SVT Cobra with a T-5 or T-45 and a 26 spline input shaft upgrade
- Fits: 1996-Early 2001 GT with a T-5 or T-45 and a 26 spline input shaft upgrade
- Disc Dimensions: 10-1/2" X 26T X 1-1/8"
- 26 Spline
- Horse Power Rating: Up to 800
- Includes: Pressure plate, two clutch disc, floater plate, adapter ring, and pilot tool
- For use with cable linkage and a 157 tooth flywheel (sold separately)
Technical Note. Because Ford made changes to the Mustang GT and Bullitt in mid year of 2001, be sure to check and see what kind of transmission type you have before ordering.
Wondering what kind of transmission you have? Click Here to find out!
1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001 Details >>