Street or Strip.
Powergrip HD sets are the ultimate for extreme street/strip Mustang performance. And if you are replacing your clutch it is also a good idea to replace your Clutch Cable
at the same time to prolong the life of your new Clutch. Superior Design.
RAM Powergrip HD Mustang Clutch kits utilizes a proprietary 900 series friction material in conjunction with increased clamp load pressure plates, you get maximum holding power for track or street, with only minimal reduction in driveability.
The RAM Powergrip HD Clutch kits are the performance clutch for big power street/strip Mustangs. The Powergrip HD Mustang Clutch is designed for the 2001-2004 GT, 1999-2004 Cobra, 2001 Bullitt, and 2003-2004 Mach 1 with the T-45, TR-3650, or T-56 transmission with a 10 spline input shaft. Some chatter will occur on takeoff. Use only with RAM billet steel or factory nodular iron (explosion resistant) flywheels.
Note: Because Ford made changes to the Mustang GT and Bullitt in mid year of 2001, be sure to check and see what kind of transmission type you have before ordering. Wondering what kind of transmission you have? Click Here to find out!
- Fits: 1999 Cobra with a T-45
- Fits: 2000 Cobra R with a T-56
- Fits: 2001 Cobra with a TR3650
- Fits: 2003-2004 Cobra with a T-56
- Fits: 2003-2004 Mach 1 with a TR3650
- Fits: 2001 Bullitt with a T-45 or TR3650
- Fits: Late 2001-2004 GT with a T-45 or TR3650
- Disc Dimensions: 11" X 10T X 1-1/16"
- 10 Spline
- Horse Power Rating: 650
- Includes: Pressure plate, clutch disc, release bearing, and alignment tool
1999, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 Details >>