Do you want a quality high performance dyno-tested tune from Bama Custom Tuning @ AM, but already have a custom Tuner or Chip from another company? No sweat, because AmericanMuscle is now offering a package of Three Bama Custom Tunes for custom tuning devices! Dyno Proven Tunes.
Bama Custom Tunes have been dyno tested, refined, and tested again on our own fleet of Mustangs to ensure maximum performance gains, so you know you're getting the highest-quality tunes available, each tune is created precisely for your Mustangs specific modifications. Free tunes for life!
Every customer that purchases this custom tunes package is enrolled in the "Free tunes for life" program. Any time that you make additional mods to your vehicle, our team of Bama Custom Tuners will create new tunes for you. Get Your Money's Worth.
If you're shelling out on an intake, exhaust, and other performance system upgrades, you need a tune to see the real difference (especially on the 2005 and newer Mustangs). A Bama Custom Tune will even improve the performance of a stock Mustang too! Increase HP, Torque, Fuel Mileage & More.
Dramatically improve gas mileage, torque, horsepower, throttle response & towing power - ditch factory REV & Speed Limiters. Custom Bama Tunes specific to your vehicle.
When you order tunes, you aren't just getting a run-of-the-mill, normal tune - you are getting 3 dyno-tested custom Bama tunes:
Nitrous (91-unleaded race gas)
- Street (87-93 octane) - the street tune is designed as a daily driver program that focuses in on increasing mid-range power. It does give up a few HP at higher RPMs, but that's why there is a Performance file. Automatic vehicles are further enhanced by making adjustments to the transmission's shift points and firmness.
- Performance (87-93 octane) - The Performance program is designed to add power at 3000 RPMs and higher, focusing more on the top end horsepower and all out performance driving. Timing, fuel and throttle response settings are slightly more aggressive than the street tune. This is a great track tune but also works well for daily drivers that are looking for a little more "get up and go" than the street tune. The automatic transmission settings are the same as in the street tune.
- Race (91 - 93 octane) - The race tune will ensure the largest increase in vehicle performance. Using the highest grade of fuel available in your area is mandatory. This file is designed for "Race only Use" as the timing, fuel, and throttle response settings are very aggressive. in fact, the adjustments are so aggressive, that we do not recommend it for daily driving as it may cause your vehicle to try to jump out from a stop and easily spin the tires. Finally, with the automatics, we implement entirely new shift points and firmness settings to further enhance the all-out performance of the vehicle.
- Our nitrous option can be added to any of our previously mentioned tune options, but only for 91-octane unleaded fuel. Application.
Bama Performance Tunes are custom designed for 1988 to 2014 Mustangs, including the V6, GT, Bullitt, Mach 1, and SVT Cobra models, and can be programmed for Naturally Aspirated, Factory Supercharged, or Nitrous powered Mustangs. Free Tunes for Life are available on the following devices:
- SCT 4-Bank Eliminator Chip
- SCT SF4 / X4 Power Flash Tuner
- SCT SF3 / X3 Power Flash Tuner
- SCT LiveWire TS Tuner
- SCT iTSX Wireless Tuner
- Diablosport Trinity T-1000 Tuner
- Diablosport InTune Tuner
**NOTE: Programming custom tunes may take 3-4 business days. We recommend ordering other products separately to avoid delay. Heavily modified cars are not tunable with a mail order tune. Click for restrictions. Tunes for Life membership is is valid for as long as you own the car that was originally tuned and is non-transferrable.
1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Details >>