Thank you for your purchase of SilverHorse Racing products. Please read all directions before beginning the installation. A factory shop manual should be available for reference during installation. If, after reading these and any accompanying directions, you feel that you may not be able to complete the installation safely and properly, please seek out professional installation by certified technicians. Please read and understand our product purchase agreement (included on yellow sheet) prior to starting installation. Vehicle should be off with key removed from ignition and in park with parking brake set prior to beginning installation.
- Clean top of center console where cup holder will go with included alcohol wipe or other plastic-safe cleaners that will not leave a residue, following manufacturer’s recommendations for safety and use.
- Remove cup holder form packaging, and peel back protective cover that is on the hook side of the Velcro.
- Place cup holder in the recess in center console, and allow Velcro to contact console.
- Remove cup holder, leaving hook side of Velcro in place. Firmly press down and hold hook side of Velcro for 20-30 seconds to insure sufficient bond.
- Re-install cup holder in vehicle.
- Installation is complete!!! Part can be removed for normal cleaning, or if oversized drinks are required to be inserted in the cup holder area. Do not “stack” drinks or objects on top of cup holder, as this may cause an unsafe driving condition in the event of sudden movement.