5. If any of the attaching hardware does not fasten to the respective mounting part of the louver, slide it into the proper position.
6. After the louver has been temporarily fastened to all four pieces of attaching hardware, re-mark the location of the hardware if necessary. This will help ensure position location for permanent mounting. Unfasten and remove the louver from the car leaving all attaching hardware still "tacked" to the glass.
7. Without moving the hinges or tie downs, carefully remove the remainder of the protective backing from the double sided tape and press all parts firmly onto the glass. Check the taped areas from inside the vehicle. Look for air bubbles or signs of incomplete bonding and rework any areas any pressing firmly into place.
8. Peel the remainder of the protective covering from the tape or the side panels and press them into place using the crayon or pencil marks as a guide.
9. Mask off an area around the brackets. Apply a thin bead of clear or black silicone to all edges of the hardware mounting plates and "squeegee" in with finger to ensure moisture cannot "undercut" the tape. Remove mask from the rear window.
10. Bonding takes 24 Hrs to cure. DO NOT install the louver during this time period. DO NOT wash car or drive in rain during this period.
11. Reinstall the louver. Loosely fasten the hinge screws. Then fasten 1/4 turn fasteners. Then tighten the hinge screws. Avoid pressure spray car washes and extreme cold weather for the next 24 Hrs to allow the adhesive to cure.
Installation instructions provided by Manufacturer