Sumitomo's HTR Z II
series tire is an ultra high performance summer tire. The aggressively designed 245/45ZR17 delivers extraordinary performance in either wet or dry conditions, on and off the track.Uncompromising traction and handling.
The HTR ZII's extra wide, arched tread blocks deliver uncompromising racing slick-like dry traction and handling. Dual steel belts with spirally-wrapped Jointless Nylon Band reinforcements deliver high-speed stamina and predictable handling, while still minimizing weight and right uniformity. Single Strand Beads help improve wheel fit and retain rigidity under high stress cornering.Excellent anti-hydroplaning characteristics.
Multi Directional Water Channels push water to the sides and away from the center providing excellent hydroplaning resistance and road grip in adverse weather conditions.Smooth ride; minimal road noise.
In addition to outstanding performance, the HTR Z II Series Tires deliver a smooth ride with minimal road noise. That way you and your passengers can be treated to the sounds that really count, like the growl of your motor, the whine of your supercharger, or the bass thumping from your Mach 1000 stereo system!Unique flanged lip protects rims.
The HTR Z II Series Tires also feature a unique flanged lip on the lower sidewall that helps protect your expensive rims from curb damage while parallel parking.5 Year Warranty.
This Sumitomo Tire comes with a 5-year warranty from the date of purchase. Some limitations do apply. Please see the Full Sumitomo Warranty
disclosure for details.Best Fit: 17 x 8 Inch 1979 to 2004 WheelsFeatures:
- Wide block shoulder stabilizers strengthen shoulders for maximum dry grip and greater, more predictable, steering response for cornering control.
- Full-width, high density steel belts promote stable, predictable handling, smooth ride, even tread wear, and superb uniformity .
- PSP Technology optimizes overall casing durability throughout the life of the tire
NOTE: These are ultra high performance summer specific compound and tread tires. Use during the summer and warm temperature months will result in superior traction over "all season" tires. Use during the winter months/cold temperatures significantly reduces traction and increases stopping distance as the compound becomes less sticky.
Free Mounting & Balancing: Professional mounting & balancing is available on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order, so you can just swap your wheels in your driveway when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill (see option above).
- FREE Mounting and Balancing in 48 hours
- State of the Art Onsite Tire Facility
- Scratch-Free process + Hidden Weights
- TPMS Sensors installed free on 07+ Mustangs (see wheel page for details)
- Free Shipping on any order to the continental 48 states
- Please allow an extra 1 to 2 business days on your wheel and tire package for mounting and balancing
Free Nitrogen Fill! AmericanMuscle is proud to bring you the option to fill your tires with pure nitrogen for FREE when we mount & balance your wheel and tire order. Filling your high performance tires with nitrogen has many benefits including:
- Improves Fuel Economy
- Cuts down weight
- Preserves your tires for longer life
- Tire Pressure is better equalized throughout the year
1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 Details >>