- Clean hood well to ensure good adhesion of the decal. Fill a spray bottle with a mixture of water and dish soap. You can also use glass cleaner if you choose. Be sure to install decal out of direct sunlight.
- Spray hood with a generous amount of the soap and water mixture.
- Peel backing from insert exposing the adhesive.
- Place insert on hood up against the plastic scoop trim. You will be able to maneuver the insert into position because of the soap and water solution you sprayed on earlier.
- Once you have the insert in its final position, use the plastic squeegee to push any air bubbles towards the outer edges.
- Once the insert has dried, trim the edges using either an X-Acto knife or razor blade as shown.
Installation instructions provided by Manufacturer.