- Buy this Tuner & Submit your Mustang's Info
- A Bama Performance Calibrator writes custom tunes just for your Mustang & Mods
- Load 'em on your Mustang and GO!
- As you add new mods, Bama will update your tune files for FREE!
That's right, Free Tunes for Life!
More iTSX Info:
Android and Apple Device Compatible. The iTSX App lets you control the vehicle-tuning and monitoring capabilities of the iTSX Wireless OBD-II Interface, the first and only "Made for Android and Apple" vehicle tuner and OBD-II monitoring product on the market. The iTSX Wireless OBD-II Interface plugs into your vehicle's OBD-II diagnostic connector, and communicates with your Android or Apple device via a secure Bluetooth wireless connection.
Free tunes for life! Every customer that purchases a tuner is enrolled in the "Free tunes for life" program. Any time that you make additional mods to your vehicle, our team of SCT certified Bama Custom Tuners will create new tunes for you. Just send us a list of the part or parts you've added and we'll email the new tune files to you.
Custom Bama Tunes specific to your vehicle. When you order a iTSX, you aren't just getting a tuner - you are getting the tuner and 2 dyno-tested custom Bama tunes:
- Performance V2 (87-93 Octane) - The Performance Tune offers a seamless blend of power, performance and drive-ability. Improving the overall driving experience of your Mustang, the Bama Performance Tune improves vehicle acceleration, increases power throughout the entire RPM and improves throttle response with revised timing, fuel, and TiVCT maps. Automatic equipped vehicles offer an aggressive shifting map to provide more aggressive transmission settings. This tune is suggested for the aggressive daily driver that is looking for more "get up and go".
- Race V2 (91-93 Octane, E85, Race Fuel) - The Race Tune is designed for maximum performance and ensures the largest increase in vehicle performance. Using the highest grade of fuel available in your area is mandatory as timing, TiVCT, fuel, and throttle response settings are very aggressive. Automatic transmission settings implement entirely new shift points, torque converter changes and firmness settings designed for Track use.
Nitrous (91, 93, E85, Race Fuel) - Our nitrous option can be added to any of our previously mentioned tune options, but only for 91, 93, E85, or Race Fuel.
Technical Note About Fuel. Use of E85 will require larger fuel injectors such as Injector Dynamics ID1300 or Ford Racing 47lb/hr Injectors. Unleaded race fuel can also be used, but Stoichiometric points must be supplied.
Easy to load; easy to restore. When you load your custom tune on the vehicle, the iTSX automatically stores your vehicle's factory settings. To return the vehicle to its factory settings, just select the option to restore the factory settings, and you're done.
**NOTE: Programming custom tunes may take 2-3 business days plus applicable shipping time. We recommend ordering other products separately to avoid delay. Some heavily modified cars are not tunable with a mail order tune. Click for details.
SCT iTSX Wireless Custom Flash Programmer Features:
- Android, iPod, iPhone and iPad Compatible
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology
- Diagnose / Read / Clear DTC Trouble Codes
- Performance calc for 1/8 Mile ET, 1/4 Mile ET and 0-60mph with estimated HP & TQ
- User Adjustable Gauge Themes and Layouts
- Monitor Popular External Sensors - Optional Analog Input Kit Required
- High Speed Datalogging
- For preloaded SCT DYNO tunes or heavily modded cars** check out the iTSX Preloaded Tuner.
- Bama Performance Warranty Information for 2011+ GT's
||Handheld via Android or Apple device
||2011-2014 GT |
||Custom Tunes Held:
||iTSX Tuner |
||Android, iPod, iPhone and iPad compatible (required, not included), |
Bluetooth Wireless Technology,
Built-In Performance Tests