Superior Design. RAM Powergrip HD Mustang Clutch kits utilizes a proprietary 900 series friction material in conjunction with increased clamp load pressure plates, you get maximum holding power for track or street, with only minimal reduction in driveability.
Application. The RAM Powergrip HD Clutch kits are the performance clutch for big power street/strip Mustangs. The Powergrip HD Mustang Clutch is designed for the 1996-Mid 2001 GT, 1993-1998 Cobra, and 1986-1995 5.0L Mustangs with the T-5 or T-45 transmission. Some chatter will occur on takeoff. Use only with RAM billet steel or factory nodular iron (explosion resistant) flywheels.
- Fits: 1986-1995 5.0L with a T-5 or T-45
- Fits: 1993-1998 Cobra with a T-5 or T-45
- Fits: 1996-Mid 2001 GT with a T-5 or T-45
- Disc Dimensions: 10-1/2" X 10T X 1-1/16"
- Horse Power Rating: Up to 650
- Includes: Pressure plate, clutch disc, release bearing, and alignment tool
Technical Note. Because Ford made changes to the Mustang GT and Bullitt in mid year of 2001, be sure to check and see what kind of transmission type you have before ordering.
Wondering what kind of transmission you have? Click Here to find out!