Packaging List for ROUSH Center Console Button Kit
|Part Description||ROUSH Part Number||Qty|
|Center Console Badge Kit ||1310R011202||1|
|Center Console Push Button "ROUSH" ||1310011202 ||1|
LIMIT OF LIABILITY STATEMENT
The information contained in this publication was accurate and in effect at the time the publication was approved for printing and is subject to change without notice or liability. ROUSH Performance Products (RPP) reserves the right to revise the information presented herein or to discontinue the production of parts described at any time.
STOP! READ IMPORTANT SAFETY CAUTIONS AND WARNINGS BEFORE PROCEEDING.
IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICE
Appropriate disassembly, assembly methods and procedures are essential to ensure the personal safety of the individual performing the kit installation. Improper installation due to the failure to correctly follow these instructions could cause personal injury or death. Read each step of the installation manual carefully before starting the actual installation.
- Always wear safety glasses for eye protection.
- Place ignition switch in the OFF position.
- Always apply the parking brake when working on a vehicle.
- Chock the front and rear tires to prevent unexpected vehicle movement.
- If working without a lift, always consult vehicle manual for correct lifting specifications.
- Operate the engine only in well-ventilated areas to avoid exposure to carbon monoxide.
- Do not smoke or use flammable items near or around the fuel system.
- Use chemicals and cleaners in well-ventilated areas.
- Batteries produce explosive gases, which can cause personal injury. Therefore, do not allow flames, sparks or flammable substances to come near the battery.
- Keeps hands and any other objects away from the radiator fan blades.
- Keep yourself and your clothing away from moving parts when the engine is running.
- Do not wear loose clothing or jewelry that can get caught in rotating parts or scratch surface finishes.
- Allow the engine, cooling system, brakes and exhaust to cool before working on a vehicle.
Perform this installation on a good clean level surface for maximum safety and with the engine turned off.
Center Console Button Installation
- Open the center console door.
- Remove three (3) screws and the center console latch assembly.
- Remove / slide the latch button from the latch assembly.
- Slide the ROUSH latch button into position onto the latch assembly.
- Reinstall the center console latch assembly and three (3) screws. Do not over tighten.
- Press the ROUSH latch button to ensure the latch is in the unlatched position.
- Close, open and close again, the center console door to ensure proper operation.
Congratulations!!! You have completed the installation of the ROUSH Performance Products, Center Console Button Kit. It is recommended that you save all parts removed from your vehicle during the installation of this kit.