Increased HP and torque. From the factory, the manufacturer programs their vehicles to cater to the needs of the daily driver, not the performance enthusiast. After loading the custom Bama Tune on a vehicle, even a bone stock, unmodified Mustang will realize noticeable gains in HP, Torque, and Fuel Economy.
Increase your mod's potential. Factory computer settings are calibrated for the original factory components. When making performance modifications, you need to recalibrate the vehicle's computer to realize the full potential that these modifications can achieve.
Free tunes for life! Every customer that purchases a tuner is enrolled in the "Free tunes for life" program. Any time that you make additional mods to your vehicle, our team of SCT certified Bama Custom Tuners will create new tunes for you. Just send us a list of the part or parts you've added and we'll email the tune files to you.
Custom Bama Tunes specific to your vehicle. When you order a tuner, you aren't just getting a tuner - you are getting the tuner and 3 dyno-tested custom Bama tunes:
- Street (87-93 octane) - the street tune is designed as a daily driver program that focuses in on increasing mid-range power. It does give up a few HP at higher RPMs, but that's why there is a Performance file. Automatic vehicles are further enhanced by making adjustments to the transmission's shift points and firmness.
- Performance (87-93 octane) - The Performance program is designed to add power at 3000 RPMs and higher, focusing more on the top end horsepower and all out performance driving. Timing, fuel and throttle response settings are slightly more aggressive than the street tune. This is a great track tune but also works well for daily drivers that are looking for a little more "get up and go" than the street tune. The automatic transmission settings are the same as in the street tune.
- Race (91 - 93 octane) - The race tune will ensure the largest increase in vehicle performance. Using the highest grade of fuel available in your area is mandatory. This file is designed for "Race only Use" as the timing, fuel, and throttle response settings are very aggressive. in fact, the adjustments are so aggressive, that we do not recommend it for daily driving as it may cause your vehicle to try to jump out from a stop and easily spin the tires. Finally, with the automatics, we implement entirely new shift points and firmness settings to further enhance the all-out performance of the vehicle.
Nitrous (91-unleaded race gas) - Our nitrous option can be added to any of our previously mentioned tune options, but only for 91-octane unleaded fuel.
Easy to load; easy to restore. Not only are the custom tunes easy to load on your vehicle, it is just as easy to restore your factory settings. When you load your custom tune on the vehicle, the tuner automatically stores your vehicle's factory settings. To return the vehicle to its factory settings, just plug the tuner back in, select the option to restore the factory settings, and you're done.
SCT Livewire Custom Flash Programmer Features:
- Not just another flash device, the Livewire is the most advanced custom tunable flash device available on the market.
- Stores up to 3 custom Bama tune files
- Reads / Clears DTC Trouble Codes
- User Adjustable Features
- Monitor Popular External Sensors
- Built in High Intensity Shift Light
- Estimates HP, TQ, 1/4 Mile ET & 0-60mph
- High Speed Datalogging
- Avg. HP gain on a stock Mustang with 91 Octane = 22 HP (More with custom tunes!)
- For preloaded DYNO tunes or heavily modded cars** check out the SF3 Livewire Preloaded Tuner.
- Custom tuning applications for:
- 1996-2010 V6, GT and Bullitt Mustangs
- 1996-2004 Cobra and Mach 1
- 2007-2010 GT500
- Free Windshield Mount with purchase
- Click for Instructions on Loading Custom Tunes to your Mustang.
**NOTE: Programming custom tunes may take 2-3 business days. We recommend ordering other products separately to avoid delay. Some heavily modified cars are not tunable with a mail order tune.
Click for details.
|| Custom Tunes Held:
||Reading/Clearing Codes Built In