Thank you for your purchase of SilverHorse Racing products. Please read all directions before beginning the installation. A factory shop manual should be available for reference during installation. If, after reading these and any accompanying directions, you feel that you may not be able to complete the installation safely and properly, please seek out professional installation by certified technicians. Please read and understand our product purchase agreement (included on yellow sheet) prior to starting. Vehicle should be off with key removed from ignition and in park (if applicable) with parking brake set prior to beginning installation.
1. Place vehicle in park / set parking brake, turn off vehicle, and open doors one at a time.
2. With factory door pins in the unlocked position, grab by hand and unscrew stock pins in a counter-clockwise direction.
3. Using the prying tool and appropriate safety gear, unclip the factory plastic lock pocket from the door panel and remove.
4. Align the tabs of the new replacement lock pocket and snap into place, taking care to make sure lock rod protrudes through hole in lock pocket.
5. Take new door lock pin (if ordered), and gently start threading onto lock rod in clockwise direction. Otherwise, reinstall original plastic rod.
6. If installing Tru-Billet lock pin, continue turning clockwise until lock pin bottoms out on rod. Tighten snugly, but do not over-tighten.
7. Repeat for other side. Enjoy!