AmericanMuscle is very proud to offer Free Standard Shipping on everything and Same Day Shipping (on most parts) if you order by 5PM EST on a business day. We ship via UPS Ground and/or USPS to all locations in the Continental 48 States absolutely FREE regardless of weight or size.
AmericanMuscle also offers Free Freight Handling to locations with loading docks in the Continental 48 States. Freight shipments going to a residential address will require a $75 residential handling fee.
Estimated delivery times for orders sent via Free Standard Shipping
99% of orders ship out the same day or next business day. Check for availability on the item page (see image below), as some items require additional processing time or are shipped directly from the manufacturer.
UPS does not deliver to P.O. Boxes, so we strongly recommend that you provide a physical delivery address to avoid delaying your shipment. Shipping to an APO/FPO, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, the US Virgin Islands, or Canada is available at normal rates.
For full shipping details please view our Shipping Policy.
Returning a Product
If you need to return a product, please call us at 1-844-444-7336 or email us at email@example.com within 30 days of receiving your order. We will issue a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, which is required to process your return. Products (including packaging) must be returned in new, resalable condition. Products that can't be returned.
If we sent you a different product from the one you ordered or a defective item, please contact the above email address within 30 days of receiving your order. We will replace the product or process your return at no charge. If for any other reason you need to return an item, you are responsible for all return shipping charges. Please check all merchandise for damage or defect when you receive your order, and before the item is used or installed.
In the case a replacement product will sent, we will send you a UPS Return tag to return the incorrect/defective product back to us. Otherwise, when shipping an item back to us, we recommend using a shipping method that offers signature confirmation, and tracking.
Return Merchandise packages should be shipped back to us at the below address after contacting us to setup a Return Merchandise Authorization:
1 Lee Blvd
Malvern, PA 19355
If you return a product without first contacting our Returns Department at firstname.lastname@example.org for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, it will take up to 3 weeks to be processed and we may charge you a 10% restocking fee at our discretion.
Packages will be returned to us by the carrier due to incomplete or incorrect addresses, failure to retrieve a package from a UPS facility, or if the recipient refuses delivery. All packages returned to us for the above reasons can take up to 3 weeks to be processed. We may charge you a 10% restocking fee at our discretion.
If your return has not been processed within 3 weeks, please contact us so we may check the status of your return.
If you would like an RMA on an international order placed through Bongo International, you will need to contact them by clicking the link provided in their confirmation email. Click here for a sample confirmation email from Bongo. All RMAs for international orders placed through Bongo will be handled and processed by Bongo.
Damaged or Defective Shipments
If you receive an item that has been damaged in shipping, please call us within 72 hours of receipt. We will initiate a UPS damage claim for the item and have a new product sent to you once UPS reviews the claim—whether they accept the claim or not.
Please hold on to the original packaging and packing material. UPS, in most cases, will need to inspect the items. A UPS representative will contact you to set up a convenient time to inspect and pick up the package for return. If UPS does not come to inspect the package, or does not take it with them when they do come, please call us, and we will send you a UPS return tag to send the damaged product back to us.
If you receive a defective product please contact us within our 30 day return policy period, and we will process your return free of shipping charges. Contact email@example.com to process your return.
In the event of a defect that occurs outside our return policy, but within the manufacturer warranty, please contact the manufacturer directly to process your return. The manufacturer will have sole determination of the outcome of the claim.
AmericanMuscle is not responsible for any labor costs which occur as the result of the installation of wrong or defective parts. Some items may require pictures or a shop report to have an RMA issued.
If you have received a damaged or defective product in an international order placed through Bongo International, you will need to contact them by clicking the link provided in their confirmation email. Click here for a sample confirmation email from Bongo.
Order Changes and Cancellations
All requests to change or cancel an order should be made over the phone with one of our representatives. Requests sent via email may not be received in time to make any changes, and your order may ship. Please double check that your order is correct before submitting your order.
An order that has already received tracking cannot be canceled. Please call us to set up a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) once your order has been received.
If you need to change the address on an order in transit with UPS, please call us. There will be a fee of $10 per package. Orders shipped with USPS cannot be changed while in transit.
If you wish to make a change or cancel an international order placed through Bongo International, you will need to contact them by clicking the link provided in their confirmation email. Click here for a sample confirmation email from Bongo.
Free Freight Handling
When the shipment is delivered, the receiver must:
- Be present in order to sign for the package
- Open the package and inspect the contents with the driver present
- Log any and all damage on the receiver’s and driver’s paperwork
- Make sure the driver signs the delivery receipt with the description of any damage
- Take 2-3 good quality pictures of the damage to the item
- Not refuse the shipment (it will start to accrue holding fees, and is harder for UPS to locate while working on a damage claim)
- Call AmericanMuscle to let us know about the damage, so a damage claim can be initiated
Receiving Your Shipment: Please be aware that it is the duty of the customer/receiver to accept delivery of freight goods delivered to them. The receiver must be present to receive the shipment at the time of delivery.
Inspecting Your Shipment: It is the receiver’s responsibility to inspect their shipment for damages before the UPS Freight driver leaves the delivery location. Before the delivery driver leaves, the receiver must open the package immediately to check the contents, and ask the driver to inspect the contents with the receiver. If the shipment has been damaged, the receiver and the UPS Freight driver must write a precise description of the damage on both the receiver’s copy and UPS Freight's copy of the delivery receipt. Please call us so that we may start a damage claim with UPS Freight. Failure to inspect for damages at the time of delivery could result in any damage claim made thereafter being voided by UPS Freight.
For Concealed Loss or Damage: As soon as possible after delivery, unpack and inspect your shipment. Should you discover a concealed loss or damage, contact us immediately to start a claim with UPS Freight. Make every attempt to leave the containers and packing materials as they were when you first discovered the loss or damage. Please note that any damage claim made after delivery has been completed could result in the claim being voided by UPS Freight.
Note: Do not refuse to refuse the package, unless the damage to the item has made it totally worthless. In cases of partial damage or loss, you should accept the entire shipment and determine whether it can be repaired or retained with an allowance. The customer is responsible for any holding or shipping charges on a refused shipment that UPS Freight deems repairable.
The receiver must be present to receive the shipment at the time of delivery. Failure of the receiver to be present may result in a delayed delivery and possible holding of the goods by UPS Freight. If UPS Freight is unable to make delivery, storage charges for each day held will accrue. If held, these charges are the responsibility of the customer. In the event that neither UPS Freight nor AmericanMuscle are able to contact the customer to schedule a delivery, the goods will be returned to AmericanMuscle and the original and return shipping cost as well as any storage fees will be charged to the customer. A restock fee may be charged at AmericanMuscle’s discretion to cover any additional costs such as replacement packaging.
Please note that freight items are not returnable once shipped unless as a last resort if a shipment is in danger of becoming abandoned. In the case of a refused freight shipment without damage, the customer will be responsible for the original shipping, shipping of the freight item back to us, and any storage fees if applicable. In addition, the customer may be charged a restocking fee at AmericanMuscle's discretion, based on the individual situation and condition of the returning product and packaging.
Free Freight Shipping: AmericanMuscle offers free freight shipping to business addresses in the Continental 48 States via UPS Freight. Any additional fees charged by UPS Freight for additional services either incurred through delivery issues or as requested by the receiver (other than normal shipping costs) are the responsibility of the customer. These include, but may not be limited to: residential delivery, inside delivery or pickup, limited access delivery or pickup (including churches, schools, construction sites, and military bases), lift-gate service, storage fees, or corrected bill of lading.
State Specific Sales Tax Notice
For those customers with purchases shipped to Colorado, Kentucky, South Dakota, or Vermont, please note that we are not obligated to, and do not, collect state-specific sales tax outside Pennsylvania. Your purchase is subject to state use tax unless it is specifically exempt from taxation. The state requires that a taxpayer file a sales/use tax return at the end of the year reporting and paying use tax on those purchases that are not specifically exempt from taxation where sales tax was not charged on the invoice. Tax return forms are available on your state website.
Manufacturer Restrictions on Discounts
Due to manufacturer restrictions, products from the following brands are excluded from coupon code discounts: Weathertech, Steeda, Airaid, Magnaflow, Koni, and HRE.
By accepting the Terms and Conditions, you will be opted in to receive AmericanMuscle marketing messages at the email address provided. If at any time you wish to stop receiving these marketing messages, please use the unsubscribe feature at the bottom of each email.
AmericanMuscle Gift Certificates
Gift Certificate redemption:
- Gift certificates purchased from AmericanMuscle.com can only be redeemed at AmericanMuscle.com. To use your gift certificate to make a purchase, enter in the gift certificate number on the “Billing” page during checkout.
- If you place an order that exceeds the balance of your gift certificate, the balance must be paid with a valid credit card, paypal account, store credit if available, or another gift certificate (you can redeem multiple gift certificates on a single order.)
- Any unused balance after purchase will be converted to a store credit and applied to your account (if you don’t have one, we will create one for you, you’ll just need to enter your password after checkout or return to the site at a later time to set your password for the account associated with the email address used on the order). This way you won’t need to enter your gift certificate number each time you want to use your balance! Just log in and you’ll be able to apply your credit during checkout. You’ll also be able to review your available credit balance in your account.
Gift Certificate expiration:
- Gift certificates purchased from www.AmericanMuscle.com will never expire.
- Store credit generated from AmericanMuscle gift certificates will never expire.
Checking your Gift Certificate balance:
- To check your gift certificate balance, begin the checkout process and proceed to the “Billing” stage of checkout (you can do this without completing an order). In the “Payment Methods” area toward the bottom, you’ll see an area to enter your Gift certificate code to the right of the credit card form. Hit “apply” to see the balance. If you don’t wish to proceed with your order at that time, simply exit
- If a store credit is generated from your gift certificate balance, you will be able to check how much credit you have on your account by logging in and visiting your account summary page. Look for the blue stripe!
Gift Certificate / Store Credit limitations:
- Gift certificates + store credits cannot be returned or redeemed for cash value, reloaded with additional value, resold or transferred for value, except where required by law.
- Gift certificates cannot be used to purchase other gift certificates.
- Promotions, coupons and other special offers may not be used to purchase gift certificates.
- AmericanMuscle.com will not replace lost or stolen gift certificates.
- AmericanMuscle.com will have the right to close customer accounts and bill alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained gift certificate is redeemed to make purchases on www.AmericanMuscle.com.
You may receive an AmericanMuscle credit, associated with your account, for the following reasons:
- From time to time we may offer promotional or time limited store credit with fixed expiration dates.
- At other times we may provide non-expiring credits, for example, if you redeem a gift certificate and have a balance left over.
- If your account has a credit applied to it, you can log in to review it or apply it during checkout. Your credit will be automatically applied to your order and you will be able to remove it on the “Billing” page of checkout if you wish to save it for later use. When applying your credit to an order, we always draw from credits that will expire first.
- Please note that the way we link your credit to your account is by the email address you provide us. If you log in with an account that doesn’t match that email address, you won’t be able to access the credit, but you can update the email address on your account or contact us for help combining your accounts should you have more than one that should be combined.
Store credit generated from AmericanMuscle gift certificate balances will never expire. You’ll find more information about our gift certificate policies in the section after this one.
Credits cannot be returned or redeemed for cash value, resold, or transferred for value. They are only for use on AmericanMuscle.com or if you call in to place an order under the email address associated with your account.