These Eibach Pro-Kit Progressive Rate Springs will lower your Mustang's center of gravity, reducing squat during acceleration, body roll in the corners and excessive nose-dive under hard braking. A set of Eibach Springs are great for daily driving, street, and even track use.Improves Appearance.
Not only does the Eibach Pro Kit Spring Set improve the handling of your Mustang, but it also improves it's appearance by lowering the ride height to get rid of that ugly 4x4 look that they roll out of the factory with for a more aggressive stance.
- Lowers 2005-2009 GT Coupe: Front - 1.3”, Rear - 1.4”
- Lowers 2005-2009 GT Convertible: Front - 1.3”, Rear - 1.5”
- Lowers 2010 GT Coupe: Front - 1.4”, Rear - 1.5”
- Lowers 2010 GT Convertible: Front - 1.4”, Rear - 1.6”
- Lowers 2010 V6 Coupe: Front - 1.3”, Rear - 1.4”
- Lowers 2010 V6 Convertible: Front - 1.3”, Rear - 1.5”
Eibach's proprietary progressive spring design provides the ultimate balance to deliver aggressive good looks and high performance handling, without ever compromising safety or ride quality.Application.
This set of four Eibach Pro Springs are designed for use on the 2005 to 2010 GT and the 2010 V6 Mustangs.
2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 Details >>