Twin Ceramic Discs. Featuring ceramic faced twin sprung hub friction discs; this RXT Clutch will provide slightly aggressive engagement with a soft pedal effort and excellent release characteristics, making this a very driver friendly clutch suitable for most street performance enthusiasts.
Application. This McLeod RXT Twin Disc Clutch and Flywheel Kit is designed for use on the 2007-2010 Shelby GT500 Mustangs equipped with a TR-6060 manual 26-spline transmission.
- Fits: 2007-2010 Shelby GT500 with a TR-6060 transmission
- Disc Dimensions: 11" X 26T X 1-1/8"
- Horse Power Rating: Up to 1000
- 8-bolt billet steel flywheel included
- Includes: Pressure plate, two clutch disc, floater plate, adapter ring, and pilot tool
Technical Note. 2010 model years will require the use of a 2009 OEM bearing for installation.
It's recommended that you add an SR Performance Braided Stainless Steel Hydraulic Clutch Line during your new clutch install. Stock plastic clutch lines can fail during aggressive driving. Stainless steel clutch lines help prevent gear lockout and provide superior clutch pedal feel, even under the toughest conditions.