Designed For Drag Racing.
The Mickey Thompson ET Street Radial Pro is a purpose built race tire designed especially for drag racing classes requiring a P275/60R15 (Material # 90000001536) size tire. Designed for drag racing use only. Not for Street Use!R2 Special Compound.
Formulated especially for the ET Street Radial Pro, this R2 compound provides maximum performance. Please note that this super soft and flexible compound will wear much more quickly than tread compounds designed for regular street tire compounds.Reduced Tread.
For superior traction on the strip, the Mickey Thompson ET Street Radial Pro features a significantly reduced tread pattern design for maximum dry traction. (Not recommended for wet track use.)Features:
- Reduced tread pattern
- Soft R2 tire compound
- Radial construction
- Black sidewall
- Fits 7.5" to 9.5" wide rims
NOTE: These are NOT DOT approved tires. They are intended for race use only, and should not be used on the street. They are designed to be used on the drive wheels only of your car during the summer and warm temperature months. For track or drag use in colder temperatures, we recommend that they be appropriately "warmed up" before each run.
Free Mounting & Balancing: Professional mounting & balancing is available on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order, so you can just swap your wheels in your driveway when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill (see option above).
- FREE Mounting and Balancing in 48 hours
- State of the Art Onsite Tire Facility
- Scratch-Free process + Hidden Weights
- TPMS Sensors installed free on 07+ Mustangs (see wheel page for details)
- Free Shipping on any order to the continental 48 states
- Please allow an extra 1 to 2 business days on your wheel and tire package for mounting and balancing
Free Nitrogen Fill! AmericanMuscle is proud to bring you the option to fill your tires with pure nitrogen for FREE when we mount & balance your wheel and tire order. Filling your high performance tires with nitrogen has many benefits including:
- Improves Fuel Economy
- Cuts down weight
- Preserves your tires for longer life
- Tire Pressure is better equalized throughout the year
2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Details >>