Pirelli's P Zero Nero is a ultra high performance all season tire that is perfect for the harsh weather conditions North American has to throw at it. The All Season P Zero Nero provides a winning combination of quiet ride, precise cornering and superior grip in wet and dry driving conditions. Impressive Handling.
The P-Zero Nero features a five rib asymmetric tread design pattern for precision handling in all weather and driving conditions, even when pushed to the limit.Superior Traction.
Pirelli's P-Zero Nero has a solid center rib that provides a constant and consistent contact patch with the roads surface which translates into shorter braking distances and quicker acceleration in both wet and dry driving conditions.Anti-hydroplaning Properties.
Pirelli designed their all season P-Zero Nero tire with four longitudinal grooves and several lateral grooves to minimize the risk of hydroplaning even when cornering. In addition to the design Pirelli uses a unique silica compounding that offers wet road control as well as fuel efficiency.Best Fit: 18 x 8 Inch 2005+ WheelsFeatures:
- Speed Rating: W - 168 mph
- Load Index: 97 - 1609lbs per tire
- Tread Wear: 400
- Traction: AA
- Temperature: A
Free Mounting & Balancing: Professional mounting & balancing is available on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order, so you can just swap your wheels in your driveway when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill (see option above).
- FREE Mounting and Balancing in 48 hours
- State of the Art Onsite Tire Facility
- Scratch-Free process + Hidden Weights
- TPMS Sensors installed free on 07+ Mustangs (see wheel page for details)
- Free Shipping on any order to the continental 48 states
- Please allow an extra 1 to 2 business days on your wheel and tire package for mounting and balancing
Free Nitrogen Fill! AmericanMuscle is proud to bring you the option to fill your tires with pure nitrogen for FREE when we mount & balance your wheel and tire order. Filling your high performance tires with nitrogen has many benefits including:
- Improves Fuel Economy
- Cuts down weight
- Preserves your tires for longer life
- Tire Pressure is better equalized throughout the year
2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Details >>