Superior Design. RAM Powergrip HD Mustang Clutch kits utilizes a proprietary 900 series friction material in conjunction with increased clamp load pressure plates, you get maximum holding power for track or street, with only minimal reduction in driveability.
Application. The RAM Powergrip HD Clutch kits are the performance clutch for big power street/strip Mustangs. The Powergrip HD Mustang Clutch is designed for the 2001-2004 GT, 1999-2004 Cobra, 2001 Bullitt, and 2003-2004 Mach 1 Mustangs that have upgraded to a 26 spline input shaft. Some chatter will occur on takeoff. Use only with RAM billet steel or factory nodular iron (explosion resistant) flywheels.
- Fits: 2003-2004 Cobra with a T-56 and a 26 spline input shaft upgrade
- Fits: 2003-2004 Mach 1 with a TR3650 and a 26 spline input shaft upgrade
- Fits: 2001 Bullitt with a T-45 or TR3650 and a 26 spline input shaft upgrade
- Fits: 2001-2004 GT with a T-45 or TR3650 and a 26 spline input shaft upgrade
- Disc Dimensions: 11" X 26T X 1-1/8"
- Horse Power Rating: Up to 650
- Includes: Pressure plate, clutch disc, release bearing, and alignment tool
Technical Note. Because Ford made changes to the Mustang GT and Bullitt in mid year of 2001, be sure to check and see what kind of transmission type you have before ordering.
Wondering what kind of transmission you have? Click Here to find out!