|Part Ref||Description||RPP Part Number||Qty|
|---||Hardware Kit – Cold Air Kit||13109600HKA||1|
|4||Bolt – MAF Tube to Airbox (M8 x 1.25 x 25mm)||W500224||2|
|5||J-Clip – MAF Tube to Airbox (M8)||W520823||2|
LIMIT OF LIABILITY STATEMENT
The information contained in this publication was accurate and in effect at the time the publication was approved for printing and is subject to change without notice or liability. Roush Performance Products (RPP) reserves the right to revise the information presented herein or to discontinue the production of parts described at any time.
STOP! CAREFULLY READ THE IMPORTANT SAFETY PRECAUTIONS AND WARNINGS BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH THE INSTALLATION!
Appropriate disassembly, assembly methods and procedures are essential to ensure the personal safety of the individual performing the kit installation. Improper installation due to the failure to correctly follow these instructions could cause personal injury or death. Read each step of the installation manual carefully before starting the installation.
- Always wear safety glasses for eye protection.
- Place the ignition switch in the OFF position.
- Always apply the parking brake when working on the vehicle.
- Block the front and rear tire surfaces to prevent unexpected vehicle movement.
- Operate the engine only in well-ventilated areas to avoid exposure to carbon monoxide.
- Keep yourself and your clothing away from moving parts when the engine is running.
- Do not wear loose clothing or jewelry that can be caught in rotating or moving parts.
- Allow the engine, cooling system, brakes and exhaust to cool before working on a vehicle.
- Do not smoke or use flammable items near or around the fuel system.
- Use chemicals and cleaners only in well-ventilated areas.
- Batteries can produce explosive hydrogen gas which can cause personal injury. Do not allow flames, sparks or flammable sources to come near the battery.
- Keep hands and any other objects away from the radiator fan blades.
SECTION A – DISASSEMBLY
The following section will guide you through the disassembly of the stock components.
- Cover the driver side fender to protect the vehicle finish.
- Using an 8 mm socket, loosen the clamp that secures the clean air tube to the airbox lid.
- Disconnect the MAF (mass air flow) sensor harness from the engine harness at the back of the airbox assembly.
- Remove the M6 bolt that secures the airbox assembly to the chassis using a 10 mm socket. Save this bolt for later use. Remove the airbox from the vehicle.